Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BUSY):

I'm so busy i dont have time for the loo breaks. GOSH. Obviously, I'm trying to allow myself some time to breathe right now. I've never thought I'll be slogging like this. In fact, ever since I started, the workload waas not THIS MUCH. So much that I actually have to reject YongLe his work as I'm not farmiliar with it. I'm still picking up Christine's work. So many people came to me to pass me stuffs to do this morning that I could actually break down anytime. :/

CHRISTINEE!!!!!!!!

But I'm happy cos time ZOOMS. it's like 545 now. I've got mails to sort. Oh, furthermore, I've just changed stamp ink for the first time! HOHOHO.


Bye(:


Training will be fulfilling. I dont care. IMPROVEMENTS, CONCISTENCY - that's all I asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment