Thursday, March 11, 2010

Angel's birthday

After training, I took my sweetest time to prepare. Wanted to cab over but I had to much time to waste. Took a bus down and cabbed over to 126 for dimsum. My 2nd time there. The first time was at the wee hrs with Silas and mark. Heh. And I didn't know the name of the place, until yesterday. :/

Mini cupcakes instead of the regular size cake since there were only 5 of us. It was easy to gauge that we will be super duper full after the dimsums too. Mini cupcakes were just right(:

Took a cab back to sarah's house. Eeons since we last went to her place. Well, at least for me. Long and fruitful catch up. Angel and I finally went home at 4.35. It was 5 by the time I reach home.

Of course, my parents didn't know. :/ My regular "be home" time now is after 12? Before 3 though. I was so so trying to be very cautious on opening the door. :p And when I closed my room door, I was so relieved. :p

On the way to training now and the stupid bus is just so annoying. I've been sitting on this chair for the past 30 mins. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment