Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wedding Preparations



Cheryl has been preparing for sis's wedding. & me, thinking of the desigs for the stand at the reception, & the car's backside.

Anyway, already did some a few days back. Just waiting for sis's confirmation. Grrr. But she's busy dolling up herself. Haven't got the stuffs for it yet too. She'll be coming back to stay at home from today. Heh. Hui niang jia.

Natalie & shyen are gonna be the flower girls. They'll look so pretty!! Their gowns are already at my place. CUTEEEE. Reminds me when I was the flower girl for Aunty Margaret more than a decade ago. Hahahahahhaha. I'm imagining both of them standing side by side; one will be the gorgeous tan girl, while the other is the pretty princess.

Bee came over just now during my lunch time. He's getting better at surprises huh. Hah. Yesterday, we wenta Marina Square to try my gown. After some alterations, we headed for dinner at the foodcourt. I love the foodcourt ope space lar! So romantic. LOL. Not romantically romantic, but enough atmosphere to make the place romantic. I also dont know what I'm trying to express lar. :/ Oh, & we went shopping! Hehehe. Not for me. Bee wanted to shop. He wanted to get shoes. The lacoste green slips. But no size. Heh. & we went around searching for this particular pair of lacoste. Wenta suntec & he siad he wanted to go to this unit. LOL. Another surprise. Bleh. <3
Oh, & he came over just now just to pass me the cheer-you-up mug he got for me yesterday. At first when he text & said that he was downstairs, I knew that he was gonna pass me the mug. Was kinda like thinking 'he really damn free. AMK to Tampines, to pass me a mug?', but when I saw him, that mindset changed. :p

OK. Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment