Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lazybum: me

Sis wedding was fine. I guess everything was as planned? Not really. The games were changed due to time contraint... and parents 'objections'. The revolving restaurant was not what I thought it would be. The food was good though. I had only the 'cold plate', shark fins' soup, skipped the big head prawns, & ate the roasted duck meat wrap. Like finally I get to taste the beijing duck wrap. It's not easy being a bridesmaid after all. More or less, me & cheryl wanted sis's wedding to be going smooth, so we did lotsa stuffs. Of course, what do you expect from your penniless sisters. :/
I like my dressing in the morning. For the night, I'm not really use to it. Heh. & I love my eyes brownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! hahahahahahha.
OK, anyway, my uncles & aunties paternal were super sporting lar! On 2nd thoughts, they club together, like 'duh' they should be sociable to everybody. LOL. But guess their age. In their forties. & they club, play billard, play golf, nightlife. What do I mean by sociable? They were super on! Kept asking me for poppers & the snow spray. To pop & spray the new wed when they enter the restaurant. Not only that, during the "yum seng" session, they ganged up with the 'brothers' to shout together. & they drank alot alot alot. HAHAHAHAHAAHA. Shyen & Natalie, the 2 little flower girls even bottoms up!! LOL. :/ Who's the culprit? MY FATHER! He exchanged their cups to the champagne without their parents knowing lar! hahahaha. But to think they even finished it. Shyen immediately turned into a lobster, a stoned one. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Wonder if she had a good sleep? :/
Have been really busy & tiring during sis's wedding preparations. Was totally knocked out lar! Didnt even text bee. :x

& now, I've been a really lazy worm. Cos I have insufficient rest!!!

Wanted to stay at home on Monday to catch my beaty rest, but Legacy was going to Sentosa. A VERY VERY last minute sentosa outing. I was like 50-50. In the end, decided to go since I havent tan for a very long time. I need the sun, to burn me equally. LOL. Reached, & the sun was just nice. Had a fair bit of my tan while I slept on the beach. I really fell asleep lar! :/ I just stoned, lied down on the mat, & ZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz. I didnt even know they did stunts & everything. To think that the flyers will shout 'fall' when they're coming down. hahahaha. I cant believe that I'm sucha sleepyhead.
We had dinner at vivo - the white dog cafe. Good food!!! A wide variety of choices. Hehehehe. I had the beef burger, the beef was yummiliciousssssssss! & I think I forgot to rinse my mouth before I went home. Did I? Shittttt.
& then we headed to the open area to chill.

Yesterday went down to Blaz after work while waiting for bee. Heh. Bee was late lor, but the reason was accepted. Heh. Then we headed to watch our marketing video with the rest of the legacians. A job very well done by carey & flo. wooohooooo. but I still dont like my head when doing star-pyramid. LOL! If you know what I mean. Dinner-ed nearby before heading home while the rest went to shop around. My father was noisy):

OK, I'm like writing an essay. Oopssss. I'm hungry): Skipped lunch for a nap. I think it's kinda worth it cos I get to replenish my energy. I'm thinking of gymming during break time. But doubt I've sufficient time. hmmmmm....

Side track, I kinda like working here. Everybody is just so nice, caring & family-like. Oh... & I'm thinking of doing the sports management degree in NTU or Wolver Hampton. Will discuss further with my aunties.



PS: I WANA GO OVERSEAS. A SHORT TRIP WILL DO. Mummy, pleaseeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment