Sunday, September 13, 2009

& i said confidence is my key!

Not really when it comes to this. Even in the foam pit, i needed alan/bee to be behind me. I need to overcome this soon):


Something random, i ate naan just now at al-lamin. I duno how to spell it. I admit, 1st time eating out with the team after gym/night trainings. Not that I dont want to people, I stay in the EAST! I had to cab home just now lo. So fairul, fee & sue, you all pay my cab, I sure go every night. :p

I just got my pay but I'm going broke soon): & Mummy still talk so much when I gave her money. ARGH. Can someone talk some sense in her. ROAR. I know, it'll never works. It'll just go on.

Bye, I want restaurant city now.

I need some motivation. Gonna print out some pictures & paste it on my wall? Will that help? Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment