Monday, September 14, 2009

It's gonna be ongoing

Hello hello.

OK, actually I've got nothing much to blog about. Just 'drying myself'. LOL. & that reminds me of lynna. Kinda proud of myself cos I managed to drag my aching legs for a run, & more legs PT. They will be stronger. I promise. Grrr. Triceps too. Woohoooo. Could have done more for abs. Argh. "Not quantity, but consistency." I think it was quoted by zhiliang last time?

How smart? I left my keys in my office today. -.- & I was locked outside twice. The first was when I came back after work from the dental, fortunately, mum was sleeping at home & managed to wake her up. Second, when I wenta jog just now. :/ Mum went for dinner somewhere downstairs those bidding kinda, while dad wenta sleep. Cheryl wasnt home yet. So I 'cooled down' while walking to find mum. & guess what, when I walked back, Cheryl was in miller's car driving into the carpark. -.-

& so, Cheryl told me that she got her gown already. Sis bought for her as a birthday present. NOT FAIR. Ok, I got a new pair of heels. But my heels cost not even half of her gown lar. Grrr. ): Can you get me another pair of heels to match with my night gown? Heh. **Hint hint. i know you read my blog. :p

1st step: Train back my abs I had. Pic illustrated is not me -.-




So not tight. So not enough blast. So not consistent. MICHELLE KOH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment