Tuesday, September 8, 2009

flu caught me AGAIN

My unluckiest year ever)): I've fell sick countless of times ever since 2009 started. GRRRRRR. Whole body is aching, head is heavy, nose is blocked, & i sound like donald duck.


- i saw this huge thingy on my door when i was leaving for work last week.
- cheryl got this balloon doggy for her birthday. After shyen played with it, dragging it all over the house, it became a flying dog instead.
- it continues to float around the room.
- a surprise from my superman(: i love that super huge rose, of cos, the glittery wonderwoman card.
- cheryl got me a pressie too. earphones....YEAY!
- from the girls(: they gave me angbao too. hahahha. no, it's not ang, it 'beh bao'. it's a very prettty card lar. :D <3>
- prawn noodles lunch at payar lebar after going to the temple.
- oh, & shyen made me a card too <3>
- cute? hehehheheh.
- when you are bored....
- i had to wear this at fishnco when e girls celebrated my bdae for me. They always asked me to put on weird stuffs on my bdae. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment