Thursday, September 24, 2009

red dot day

I'm at the counter today! Yesterday wasnt my duty, was just covering for my colleague. I dont know why but I'm exceptionally excited for training today!! hehe. Maybe because of what I promise myself.

Pop by denvers yesterday after work with bee. Pam invited him over. & bee asked me along. I did quite a number of tucks. I know, he is just helping me to gain back my confidence. & I want it badly. For whatever I'm doing. Confidenceeeeeeee!! If only I can stop thinking so much, everything will be great? Yes..No? I stood there stoning, looking at bee & pam stunt at the first 3/4 of the training. LOL. Why? 50% shy, 50 % no confidence of doing anything. Especially in front of so many unfamiliar faces. :/ Victor managed to psycho me. Like really psycho lar.. keep persuading & asking me to try. Everybody is learning, no need to be shy, since I've already warmed up, must do etc etc.
Kinda not use to the gripping. Probably because i'm way too use to bee's. Hahahaha.
Was kinda nua in the beginning. Did 2 libs with jimmy too. So weird calling jimmy. Like calling my own father by name. HAHAHA. ROAR. why do I keep forgetting to point my toes. tsk!

Grrr, early in the morning, called SGH to do some claims staff but stupid chinchow phone operator was darn rude lar. Didnt even say bye, & she hang the phone up on me when I haven finsih asking her questions. WTH. She gave me Singhealth number to call, & then they kept pushing me here & there, saying that it's not their department doing this, & then kept on transferring my call. I was so fed up, I send feedback to the hospital. LOL. & it was a really angry one. She got back very quickly. Like in 1 hour time. HAHAHAHA. evil laughter continues.

I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Bu not as sleepy as yesterday.



*if it takes a million to gain my confidence, I'll do a billion.

No comments:

Post a Comment