Tuesday, February 10, 2009

quiz

i am not ready for supchn quiz. i am not ready for the requiz. but i am doing the requiz in the office in 1 hrs time. SHITTTo!!!

i woke up at 7.30am today. Amazingly i did when i didnt have any lessons. TO BATHE. Oops. Yea, I changed out a newly fresh clothes after training yesterday and went to bed. Cos...everybody slept & it was dark & it was late & it was around 2am when I wanted to bathe & mum says its not good to bathe late at night. Okay lar, the conclusion is...I am afraid to take a bath when nobody is awake. LOL. Guess some of the Blazerians know about this. I remembered at some chalet, some people were forced to sit outside the toilet to chat with me. :p
Yea, & so, I woke up & headed straight for bath.

Training: Sadly, people are removed again. & you think we like to remove people? If you cant commit, say it from the start. At least, it's better for us to prepare without your on & off appearance. I guess it's not that you cant commit, but you arent responsible? Thought you'll grow to be as I've told you countless times. Yea, I'm disappointed. Cos you are the potentials. & I've pinned hopes on you. I'm sorry, I've tried to protect you, but this time, it's way too near Nationals.

K...gonna start preparing now(:

No comments:

Post a Comment