Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i hate being sick

after days of rushing for projects submissions,
after days of having a sum of 10 hours of sleep,
after days of nescafe and milo mocha,
after days of staring in my computer more than humans,
I finally went to bed at 1300 today to take a nap so that I wont stone during training.
Woke up at 1700 and had a splitting headache.
Tossed and turned, and finally dragged myself out of the bed to take temperature.
39.3.
Nua-ed after gulping gallons of water, changed & then threw up. -.-
Had to change AGAIN cos my training attire smelled of vomit.
Dont know why time was like zooming cos it was alr 1815.
ROAR. I WANA TRAIN LAR.

I'm not on my new year resolutions. I've not beeen sleeping before 2am):
MICHELLE, TAKE CARE LAR! Train well? Eat good, rest good.

Ok, back to projects. I'm so gonna sleep early today. Panadol, i need you this time. I might need you for this coming 2 months. & tml, Michelle is gonna recover and then you will gym! ROAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment