Tuesday, February 3, 2009

):<

I cant wait for the end of next week. It's the end of school work in Temasek Polytechnic. Not that I dont like studying, in fact, for those who knows me - I love studying much more than working. Hehe. BUT.....depending on what subject lar. I'm suppose to be doing my projects now. Hehe. Couldnt help it and blogged something private, so since I'm on http://www.blogger.com/ dashboard, will just update a little.

CNY's visiting, trainings, dinner, saying nono to cny goodies, PROJECTS, sleep, tv, superman, mrs keong's place, finally see graham, lenny's place, cheerleading magazines are WOW...etc.

Training: I'm almost back to normal - I thought. It's close. Maybe I'm just to eager to get back my left lib so that I can proceed on. ROAR. & this eagerness can be deadly. Why? It will never stop eventhough my knee is burning. Boo! I dont know what to say. Whether to be thankful or angry. Cos i was pissed at myself not being able to succeed just a lib. Yes, I can go up, but i cant stay for long. It hurts when I lock. Double BOO! & then larry stopped me from going the forth try, after i fell so unexpectedly (to me) when i thought i could very well 'dong' the lib and proceed. ROAR ROAR ROAR. At first I thought he 'gave up' on me, but on second thoughts, I guessed that he caught my painful look cos it had only been larry & ken who know when I hurt. So basically, after that few attempts, I did nothing much except gymnastics and spotting. Oh, and I did straight toss with terence too. I suppose both of us dont have the confidence of catching yet so we didnt try when others mentioned; he was afraid of my knee, i was....i dont know. LOL.
Asked larry why did he stopped me from the forth try, & i was right. His reply: 'Wo bu yao zai zhe li kan dao ni si' (Direct translate - I dont want to see you die here.) -.- It was for my own good. ROAR ROAR ROAR.
Ken, take care. You should know I dont know how to put them in words. Yes, I'm glad you pulled it through because of me. But now, you gotta do it for yourself, for us, for the team. To be optimistic, you first have to be pessimistic. That's what you're doing right now. I understand as I've been through it. Like what Mrs Keong said, do things that you'll not turn back and say "I should have.." :D
Larry: Thanks for being my savior. LOL. You will help to pull me through Nationals, and/or even after; that's what you text me.
Justin: Thanks for always asking "Ni de jia OK ma?" (Is your leg ok?) I think 1 training AT LEAST twice.
Weihoe, Candy, Jasmine, Suhui, Bryan, Kelwin, Melvin, Geokghee, Sharon, Xueli, CherylSim,: Thanks for the "Xiao xin ni de jiao" every time after training. Especially the package (WH & Candy), almost every start and end of trainings.
Thank the rest too. If I've not mentioned your name, not that I've forgot but it means that you've not been coming for training. *cough cough ehemmm..
& this is why, I stayed on. This is why I cant bear to leave Blazers even with my injury(:
I cant do much, so...suhui, candy, jasmine, simin, I'm pinning my hopes on you alright. You guys are doing great!
Jiayou everybody. Let's all train and mug hard, not forgetting TAKING CARE OF YOURSELVES. No more injuries!

- When you put nutrisoy near those who are doing tumblings... cant you hear nutrisoy shouting ouch?! Fortunately, this nutrisoy left a few sips so it didnt 'explode'. I'm just entertaining myself. whahahahaha.

PS: I hate Yr 3. I dont understand why do the lecturers arrange meetings, quizzes, interviews at odd timings. Crashing with training. Boooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment