Monday, February 9, 2009

:D

I'm tired. Slept at ard 2 & woke up only at 1. Yea, missed my dental appt at 11. Muscles are aching. Especially my inner thighs. Love this kinda feeling, especially on my legs. It's been long since I trained them. So we gym-ed & swimed. It's a wrong choice. LOL. Cos we practically stoned there. The weather was freezing. And you know, with the wind blowing & ur muscles all tensed, you only want to do 1 thing. SLEEP.

Did legs in gym when he benched & did e leg press too. I'm not allowed to run, & at the end of my 30th count of squats without weights, it starts to hurt when i do at home lar. So skipped free weights & did machines. Tamp's leg press is harder to control. Or is it me? LOL. Nvm, I shall go try it in school later.
This boy who was beside me when we swimmed, kept sneezing. LOL. His sneeze was loud lar. & his face looked damn cramp when he was gonna sneeze - with mouth slightly open & slit eyes. Oh, he reminds me of ronaldo; the small boy at engine.


Our first LRT ride was...erm. "Need to buy new card?" HAHAHAHAHAH. Guess who asked that? The experience was very much like skytrain's. & not tt we actually purposely went to take LRT cos both of us didnt take before, but somehow going to his sinseh requires the LRT.


I cant wait for training later. Hee. Dont know why. Lalalalalalala.
& of cos the end of this week.

Cos i'll be FREE of TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC's academic term.

No comments:

Post a Comment