Monday, November 19, 2007

toiletttt

RANDOM PHOTOS
-this is not the only one):
-this is my sister. his/her name is kian hwee.
-I HATE THIS PERSON WHO DREW THIS! he has got so much accuracy tt he drew it right in e middle! i predict tt 'he' is a he cos girls r not tt pervertic/psychotic.

-when one goes crazy.......


-town with cy & leon (:

-FAEZAH SO CUTE! & e extra mark behind.



i've got food poisoning): it's the x46843139799 times i've been t e toilet. since morning, aft every interval of 15 mins, i'll cry f e toilet. argh! i tried t bear all of it during work, in which i lengthen e time t every 30-45 mins. GAH!

bought subway melt f xiaogu. she likes it & requested bringing some more nx tym. -.- i brought 5 cookies, & ate half of 1. all the others were swallowed down by my uncle.

-she will be one beautiful girl(:
-camwhoring...SHYEN DEMANDED.
-my creation(:

aunty margaret is coming back tml from france. hope she can help me with my french. but i doubt so, cos most of e time, i guess she will b laughing at my struggling-helplessly-however-still-unable-to-correct-myself pronuonciations.

PS: i forgot t thank coach in my previous entry thou i've said much abt her.


we spent our 16th month in kbox & had new york new york <3<3<3

. . .there's r tremendous changes. i miss you though you are standing right in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment