Tuesday, November 6, 2007

forgive & forget; give in & accept

i'm lazy t blog. so why am i here? cos i've got nth t do. :p
just finish researching on my ISO audits. it consisted of 3 pages. gahhh. more if i hadnt edit them.
brief of what i did ytd. swim, met leon, long john's, slack, talk, joke, laugh, home, eat, toilet rounds, french hw, read my book, zzZzzzZzzz.
i've been going t e toilet many times since ytd. my tummy is still hurting):
i've finally did some work since sch started. LOL. i feel more...in school. i paid attn during lects too(: michelle will be a good girl. no, she is a good girl. LOL. e french thgy is stil not on my blackboard!! i cant download those recordings!!!!
subway stil hasnt call me f work): they dowan me ardy larr....i'm broke nx month. anybody wana feed me? :p good thing chonghwee intro me a job at tis sunday. some tens better than none.
off t do ORGCOMM. byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment