Monday, November 26, 2007

thank everybody

at all times, fever now? ARGH. sexy voice + nose block + phlegm.
MOS on friday was miserably fun f me. i was acting lyk i had fun, but no. i dont. somebody who was always there t give me e concern, wasnt there. aft all these times, i guess i can b a very good actress. i go weak when thgs r happening within us, however i'm fighting hard t b e same old me. now i know why there're ppl crying in clubs.

you gave me more than i ever wanted. i was not the good partner. i was a burden t u; adding more stress. i held many expectations. i cldnt give u ur freedom. i didnt understand you. i......ARGH! i really regret letting my feelings known on tt damn 6 pgs of paper.

i thank you for:

- making me feel very special.
- loving me.
- all those wonderful memories.
- taking my requests in consideration.
- all ur hugs & kisses.
- making me feel wanted.
- all the care & concern.
- always being there when i need a listening ear.
- always encouraging me.
- always sparing a thought f me.
- ur breakfasts.
- all e 16 roses & additional 6 - 3 on valentines, 3 on my bdae.
- taking millions & millions of pictures with me.
- shopping with me.
- bringing me t so many places i've nv been t.
- going with me t genting.
- sending me home without fail everyday.
- appearing at my doorsteps unsuspectedly.
- tolerating my nonsense & attitude.
- bringing me t experience e feel of catching prawns.
- always allowing me t think of places t go.
- e saga seeds.
- all ur cards, hand-made coupons, 1 yr certificate.
- the heart-shaped-straws christmas tree.
- all e movies we'd watched tgt.
- kiaping f me e winnie e pooh & e minnie mouse.
- getting me e mango jeans.
- the watch. thanks f e winnie e pooh rose.
- the winnie e pooh keychain.
- mian bao chao ren glue cover.
- the binder which u said it was a ring.
- the mos burger plushIe.
- the lollipops u bought f me when u make me angry.
- the dior eyeshadow.
- elf lip glosses, mascara & eyeshadow.
- 2 ripcurl wallets
- the earings/ear studs.
- the 2 naval studs.
- nike bag.
- food u've supplied me with.
- cooking & home-made jellies.
- those fake flowers u got me frm town.
- spending so much time on me.
i thank you f allowing me t understand love.
i thank youf sealing our moments with a hug & a kiss.

BUT i do not thank you for:

-not fulfilling ur commitments
-making me tear
-filled me with disappointments.
-leaving me
-making me bleed profusely inside

thanks t those who were willing t lend me their shoulders & ears.
thanks leon f e extra extra listening ears.
thanks joy f hitting my head.
thanks cy f acc-ing me t slp.
thanks nic, stanley, alan aka ron/ sky, keith, rain f making e night filled with my miserable laughters.

thanks blazers f watching me tear.
thanks kleenex f suppling me e tissues.
thanks leon f e home-made-salty dinner.
thanks leon agn f crying with me.

to leon: i'm sorry i love him. you didnt contribute t any of the break-up. it was all within me & him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA.

it's more than a bleeding heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment