Sunday, November 4, 2007

preparations f performance

i thought quarrels are meant to bring both closer. i'm sick & tired of everything, really. i'm thinking of whether to give up. but whatever it is, i know i cant; i know i cant bear to. cos my heart is still with you. we spent lotsa time together - joy, fun, disappointment, sadness, ups&down. what more could i ask for when someone is willing to spend & share all these with me. in a glimpse, everthing changed. yes, i know abt e stability you'd said. but all these changes happened too fast, happened too sudden tt, no, i'm not ready for all. do u get it in? no doubt, my stubborness boiled thgs up, but i thought you know me well; you know me inside-out. i thought you know tt all these will go after i've calmed down with all of your coax-ing. i never thought that being disappointed was a totally different thing when you're sad. disappointment brings alot more heartaches. as i said, no matter how long this is gonna take, i'm gona bear them all. cos i know i cant implement on what i thought i will. i'm not prepared f anything.

sch is not good. i duno what my lectrs r talking abt though it's ardy e 2nd wk. gahhh! there's no more enthusiasm in studying, & tt's bcos, none of e subj interest me): but no, i'm stil gona mug hard cos i dowana come back f sub papers. i mean..i'm going f OSIP & not gona take a plane back if i reali hav a sub paper. do it once, a good one & tt will b it.

training has been...... i'm in tension. i'm reali afraid tt my stunts will not go up during e performance. there's so much to do, yet so little time. e music is fast, there's no replay. we cant stop e music just bcos one stunt is not up. TIMING IS SO IMPT! & i hate my popping. i hate it real bad. it's sucky. i dun understand why my popping nv turns out right. joy/cheryl, both didn hav any air time. i'm considering if i shld carry weights. LOL. for e nx tues-fri/mon-wed trainings, i WILL TRAIN EXTREMELY HARD for my popping & twist-up elevator.

oh..i forgot t state in my previous post tt dannyWong asked t arrange a gathering. so girls, suggestions? those who wana make it pls inform me. it'll probly be on dec hols(: .

No comments:

Post a Comment