Thursday, November 1, 2007

duh

i feel tt we are drifting, really drifting. it's not just recently, you shld noe it very well urself. i miss you so much though i'm seeing u almost 5 days a week. i dun feel close t u anymore. i'm sorry. i'm not emo-ing, i'm not trying t b funny, i'm not stubborn. but please, think about it urself.
went out with leon & cy(: glad tt they make frens. i was really afraid tt they cldn get along, but i noe both of their personalities so i cld raftly gauge. had 3 subway cookies shared with cy. yumyum. saw mr wong AGAIN. brought leon t c him this tym round cos mr wong requested t. anyway, i shld stop calling him mr wong cos he asked me not to. -.- &oh, HE'S MARRIED!! this dumb dumb nv inform us; it's just a few mths ago. gahhhhhh! nvm, i've hit him hard f not informing(; i wanted t play, but i was wearing a damn tube. argh argh argh! i shot 3 times & danny snatched e ball frm me, demanding tt i shld not play anymore just in case my tube will drop off. -.- saw gordon too(: . didn expect tt gordon & leon were gd buddies, when both were my "sisters".
when i have time, you dun seem t have time, whereas when you have time, you'll tend to go out with your friends. i'm not stopping you or anythg. but i'm really tired.
walked ard tm, cs & had bubbletea. sat outside & we toked & played while he cld hav a puff. bahhhhhhhhhhh! i didnt really c him smoke until today. anyway, hope cy did not feel left out. i'm sorry cy, but i introduced u t a new fren. i hav no intention of leaving u alone going home, but i was afraid tt u wld feel double left-out, nono, triple cos we were gonna meet more ppl tt u do not noe.
acc leon home t change while i used his toilet. his mum was s nice t hurry leon's bro out cos my pee was leaking out soon. LOL. walked t 209. same old ppl were there, changes were - most of them were botak. haha. manfred was stil as big size as ever, calvin waist is stil smaller than mine thou he's 180cm, guang yu & eugene shooting were stil as accurate, & those tampines east/changkat old birds - always aggressive. e uncles are stil there playing, commenting, looking, shouting, but i didnt c ah-zjui & i forgot e other uncle name. both taught me ltruckloads of stuffs. seeing them play really itch me. as they played, i was thinking why didn i go f e selection. argh, just f e thought f changing a new cca; is it worth it? i was taught sooo much, & everythg goes down e drain. is tt really wad i wanted? this thg nv fails t trigger e inside of me.

though cheerleading is not my passion, but e bonding is really strong which makes me happy, makes me stay & makes me enthusiastic abt what we'll be learning. cheerleading has nv ending stunts & tumbling t learn, & tt wad makes me stay on too bcos, i love challenges(: ! tt's abt e same thg as bball bcos, i'll always meet different ppl when i play a game. nobody has e same tricks/skills. & tt's e challenge f me(: !

leon sent me home aft tt. reached hm & sweetie was at my house. shyen!! she's naughty, but adorable, nv fails t irritate me however, makes all of us laugh with all her cheeky moves.
i'm afraid it's lyk a one-sided kinda thg. i'm not thinking much. i'm trying v hard t get myself occupied. & no doubt, i feel happier. but dun u c e difference in us? i yearn for us back, e same old happy times; nv ending chatting abt every single thg.

No comments:

Post a Comment