Sunday, October 8, 2006

woke up at 10am today. TIRED lar. bt, my sis n her bf wanted t go vivo city t explore. s...i called sugar pie. haha. we were s s s exhausted aft audition-ing til 4am? BEWARE. it's addictive. lol.
went off t fetch him at his hse. ((:
it was s crowded. as if we were in town? e below pic only describes L1.

wenta harbourfront mall t eat cos dere wasnt any food outlets open! okae, dere were A FEW. ard 3? we ate shih ling. *yums handmade oyster mee sua, zha ji. haha. scruptious. watched world trade centre. it's gd. nt bad a movie lar. sorta boring. n i tell u. e chair is GOOD. i didn move much thru out e 2 n a half hrs. i did move, my hands. cos, i was circulating my tummy area, t make myself shit. =x (learned frm gs) i was suffering frm constipation f e past few days. =( n i dun lyk tt kinda feeling. cos my stomach's lyk full, bt i'm hungry. LOL.
wenta bugis. sis n her bf sat e dhl hot air balloon thgy while i had my toilet break. (it works lyk totally okae) aft tt, mi n him wenta have desserts. hehe. i had my almond paste. it was s GOOD alrite. s s s god damn good tt i can hav 10 bowls. =x love had his sesame paste. eeeeew. 1 thg t bear in mind. never never eat tis when u r on ur 1st date.

sis n miller went off t buy puzzles n frames f duno wad reason while we went t take a look at photos albums.
off t long beach, ate dinner dere. prawns, vege, FISH, crabs, meat, fried rice, n NOT NICE DESSERT. headed hm. ((:


- hush puppy!
-dad's new phone. cybershot!!! useful lar.
- my phone. *misses

No comments:

Post a Comment