Friday, October 20, 2006

FUCK BLOGGER. entry's gone. whole damn load. so wad nw? i havta blog agn. lyk duh? but just fuck u lar. y cant u (blogger server) cant upgrade urself. i'm s damn pissed n it makes me even more cross when thgs aint going my way.
i noe u wil read tis. n tt's e reason y i wrote it tis tiny. cos i wan u t b e only one t. u knew i hate tis. u knew it. n i got angry ytd bcos of it. den u came over t apologise. but wad's tt for? u stil went today. i hate my stupid mouth f saying it. if i didn say it, it may nt hav happened tt u reali wenta club; n it cld hav lessen one day of my sadness. n yea, i hate myself f nt staying over at e chalet. i hate myself f NOT NEGLECTING your feelings lyk u did t me today. y did i cared? y did i rejecting them tym n agn when they asked me countless tyms. y did i told u tt i wil nt stay over when u said u were uncomfortable. now, u dun even bother. tis is lyk SO great.
y did u even cared t apologise today when u dun mean it. i'm s v disappointed. i hate ppl who hides thgs frm me. i hate ppl who delibrately did tis. n i think u r. i hope i m wrong. i reali hope s.
wad christine asked me t do aint wrking. yea, it makes me ponder. but at thgs tt r e least i wanted t think abt. argh.
now is nt e tym f u t sweet tok. none of ur sweet toks wil wrk.
i hate t trust. s STOP askng me to.
i think u hate me. n i hope i'm wrong at tis too. i duno i duno i duno. hate me den just tel mi straight at my face. i dun lyk tt t happen, bt i prefer tis t happen rather den u n i being in diff positions; u being a hypocrite while i make myself t hate u more? i dun find any reason f u t hate me. so if there is, can u pls tel me. for ur sake, n mine too. i dowana lose a fren. i dowana lose a fren lyk u, a close fren. i miss those tyms when we get tgt n hav fun. s y did u hate me? wad made me s hatable. y m i always s hatable. last yr was lyk dat, tis yr too. just wad hav i done in my preivous life? did i lead a v hatable life, hating everybody ard me tt makes s many ppl hate me now? argh. i wan everythg t b fine. i wan everybody t b hapy. i wan t love everythg. i dun lyk t hate. i hate t hate. hating is no gd. it's nt heathy at al. i wan a loving environment, bt y aint i gting it. JUST WAD DID I DO T MAKE U HATE ME? is it reali *? y did u side ^ when u've owaes sided mi. y did u side ^? do u reali lyk *? thgs r reali going haywire. just why is it so? i wan e hapy us. always luffing lyk crazy ppl. can u pls tel me u hate me s i can amend myself n lets b friends agn. u hate me, bt i'm nt. i stil LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment