Monday, October 16, 2006

so my last post was on wed? haha. been busy, n rather lazy t sit in frt of my comp t type. n e stupid weather's making me sick. argh.

woke up at 11am today. sis n bf were toking NOT LOUDLY lor. wanted t dye my hair, bt mum suggested t go shopping. so, y not. haha.
wenta orchard n we SHOPPED! bought altogether 4 pairs of footwears. ate at food republic. nice lar. it's a restaurant located inside. I LOVE E CRISPY TOFU!! yummy.
mum went off t wrk while me n cheryl continued shopping. n den hm ard 6+. tired.

sat
it's so not a gd day. woke up early, went off t work. i started wrk at 11am, n ALMOST FAINTED ard 1.30am. ARGHH. n it was oh-so-freaking-embarrassing alrite. dere were s many ppl entering, n while i was scanning e funky card f e last guest of his clan, my visions went blur!! luckily i held on t e turn-style. n managed t cling onto it n knocked onto e glass t ask someone out.
jasmin came out. ): helped me wit e guests, den brought me t e office. gave me oil, refilled my water bottle wit warm water, n released me t go hm. she brought me t e medics room, n i made new frens dere agn. ((: ppl came in t tok t me, though i c them as if they r nt standing straight. LOL. she checks on me once every 15mins too. okae lar, she's nice aft all, jus tt abit too strict. if it wasnt f her who came out t help me, i think, i wld hav fainted. STUPID WEATHER. shld i blame e weather or is it my appetite tt is affecting my performance? ):
sweetheart came t fetch. rest awhile n we went t tm. he didn want t. but i've ardy postpone so many outings ardy. n i told him i was treating him tepanyaki tt day. (: MUM was at tm too. lol. so we sat at arcade, rest, while deciding whether t watch movie. aft tt, went f our tepanyaki cos my stomach was growling.
weta bedok inter aft tt. wanted t watch e silk which initially when i checked, there WAS 7.45pm. but aft we went dere, there wasnt!! arghh. n so, walked hm, n we wenta playgrd n chat. ((:
sori i gave u attitude. bt i noe wateva it is, u wil stil stand by me. :p

fri
mum n dad came ard 12pm. played wit shyen awhile den left. wanted t go ktv wit sweetsweet, BUT.. hmmm, it was sorta rush, so cancelled our plan. wenta fetch darryl frm his sch, den ate at 444. sth's wrong wit my appetite. i'm getting full easily. BUT, it's good. LOSE WEIGHT. wad women love t do. wahahah. slacked at aunt's place. went hm ard 6, 7pm? nt hm lar. met him. ((= eat dinner ma.
christine called while we were on our way t 85. said she saw casper n his gf. but nt confirm whether it's him. haha. aft she said she saw him at suntec, lol, i was sure tt 70% she saw was casper. haha.
ate, chatted, home. (:
i love toking about US.

thurs
supposedly going out wit him. but, xiaogu called. she wanted t make her hair n asked if i cld go over t take care of shyen. so, i went over. haha. anyway i miss her. played s much wit her, taught darryl (my other cousin) his hw. gave him his ting xie too. took him t whitesands aft xiaogu came back. cos he scored well f his maths practice paper, 96/100. primary 2 maths IS easy. bought him ice cream. wanted it to b our secret cos his mum wldn allow, BUT, aunt, uncle, n shyen came over t whitesands!! lol. so...haha. sleptover. ((:
-learning t write; draw.
- when i was giving him chi spelling.
- she posed f me.

No comments:

Post a Comment