Monday, October 23, 2006

hmmms. ytd was tiring. avoiding is too, tiring. n irritating, n disgusting n thgs tt just pissed me.

s, e day b4 ytd was DAMN NOT S V GD. bt it all ended. (: it started frm me too. I JUST HATE HAVING MENSE lar. argh. bt, i stil was angry thou i noe part of it was caused by my emo-by-mense. n i continued t b. oh bothers. he continued calling til my hp batt was low. miss calls: 20+, cancelled calls:10+, msgs sent n not replied:10? i'm SERIOUS. bt i noe u stil love me. =x

i finali woke up at 10am. ar-ar. i did nt slp well at all. disturbed slp by my hp. thou i was disturbed, bt i'm hapi (cos u cared). LOL. i picked up his call, n..everythg was fine aft tt. not so lar. bt i noe continuing my stupid actions wun help at all.
i wenta ep for facial. it was oh-so-god-damn-gd. heh heh. esp e massage. it brought me t my dreamland. lol. den sis went f her mani/pedi, n i met him. toked, walked ard, toked more. most of e details were abt e stupid thg tt i gt angry wit. ate super big fried chicken (direct translate frm chi). den aft several chats; discussion,i realise i cldn wait f my sis anymore. MY STOMACH WAS GROWLING LYK MAD. a concert was going in dere. lol. when i was doing my facial, e members inside were ardy rehearsing. i can surely confirm tt e therapist cld clearly hear my dumb stomach's rehearse. =.= n s, we went f dinner at kobayashi.
wenta rent bring it on e 2nd. i love. ((= love all tis dancing, cheerleading stuffs. wenta check f mahjong table ard ep. mahjong session at my hse.
sis finished her mani/pedi soon aft den took a cab back t bedok t check e mahjong table price. not opened. =.= walked t inter, bt there wasnt any signs of mahjong table. cab-ed back t ep. xiuling jiejie came t fetch. bt nt enuf space. jack insisted on going back ourselves. his motive: tok everythg out smoothly (=
hm. MAHJONG. i played only 2/3 rds. n i won 1. heh heh. n tt was my last. he played some too. lost 5 bucks. i occupied my tym wit audition, o2, reversi, checkers n wadeva game i cld find on e comp. den it was pasting of our pics in e album. ((= den...he stayed over n went hm in e morning.

woke up only at 3pm. tired. i'm stil am. tv-ed, carrot cake+otah+milo, tv-ed. BEST PART OF E DAY, bring it on! love it t bits. i can watch it over a million times man. i think i'm gona buy e dvd. not rent it. x) slacking day today.

SKU STARTS TML!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment