Friday, October 20, 2006

another one week since i posted. i'm s s s v lazy t on my com tis few days, even if it's on. i dowan t touch it bt I JUST LOVE MY BED which is just bside it. ((= sleeping is e most impt part of life. haha. bt, i stil slp late. cos bsides my bed, i LOVE my phone, tv, n e dvd player. n now, i'm gona slp even ltr cos i hav GOONG dvds. yay!!
he came over just now. i didn noe he was here til he called me n chatted, n told me he was downstairs. wad the..i was having my swings ytd. n got kinda irritated easily.
i've just watched e death note wit him at princess. lol. wad a place t catch a movie. bt, e movie is nice. SO, everythg was all covered up. i wana watch DEATH NOTE 2!! 2 smart asses. hehheh.
ate cheese fries while he had his zinger meal. in addition, he's going f fish n co wit his frens ltr. wad BIG appetite u hav huh. shared e cheesy popcorn chicken. so-so lar.
i wana upload pics!! but blogger is having probs agn. #shrugs#


thurs
wrked (9.30am-8.30am). i ate tou hua duing break frm mr bean. cum t think of it, it's s nt nice lar. i dun lyk it at all. i love coffee shops tou hua. (= n den i had..chicken porridge f 2nd break. hehheh. i'm loving e chicken porridge dere. it's s v nice. dte foodcourt porridge at e chicken rice stall. TRY IT. haha.
i'm starting t hate wrking at escape. it's SO boring. )= HELP!
s anyw, i finali knocked off (FAVOURITE). wenta xiaoben/ah ken's chalet. aranda country club. cldn find e unit, n xiaoben wasnt ans-g his phone. argh. hesistated t call andy. i was HOPING tt i DID NOT lose my previous hp. my contacts. grrr. )= n aft i called, den i realised tt xiaoben had gave me desmond's number. y didn he gave me kianhwee's? arghh. tt wld b much easier. n den, i duno. i was ps lar when i saw him.
he had grown much more skinnier. just concern as a fren. mayb cos t stress f work? a possibility.
chatted wit kianhwee. saw him n his gf. rather surprised thou. bt hapi f him. den there were jane, ah guan, ah long, denise, ben's sis pricilla, ben's bro nicholas n his gf huiping, his parents, some aunties n uncles whom up til now i duno who r they, shiming came aft e cake cutting session. (= i luv her. haha. miss her plenty.
chatted s much, abt her fren, my frens, n everthg. we r nt gd frens. bt just frens tt *click just lyk tt. haha. i'm gona mit her out someday. (=
ah ken sent me hm wit charlie's new car. wahahah. reached hm 12.05am.

wed
wrked (9am-6pm). mum told me tt i MUST come back hm early cos we r going out f dinner t celebrate dad's bdae. early celebration cos mum cant take off on sunday. *signs. u agn. grrr. bt cant blame lar, u r mum.
went hm. TIREDly. didn hav tym t changed t fresh clothes, s i went wit my uniform. =.= ate at east coast long beach. food was so-so. bt it reali filled my stomach t e max. it's no gd, cos it's ALWAYS e best t fill ur stomach abt 70% full; quoted by i-forget-who. hm, bathe, dry hair+chat wit him, bed.


tues
wrked (11am-6pm). new guy came. jason. nt bad looking. toked. but shy lar. cos i'm s nt use t toking t unfamiliar faces. BUT, i hav t. cos he's my colleague. nt a bad day, cos zuoxin was dere. he owaes brighten up my working days. such an adorable fren. (= do e most eva stupidiest thg on earth just t make me feel entertained. lol. n he told me a secret. haha. tt ger wil b touched when she notices u alrite. ((=
he came t fetch me frm wrk. i'm lovin it.


mon
s monday. was supposed t work FULL shift (9am-8.30pm) at escape. lol. so sunday i called jasmin t tel her i cldn make it. was just t tired lar. n it's boring. nth t do dere. just STOOD dere n stare at stuffs. i wish i cld sit. chair n bed r just s essential part of my life. n bsides tt. it's an impt day alrite. i've earlier told him tt we were going ktv on mon. so we've t go. (= n den, WE WENT. haha. ms. just e 2 of us. shy lar. but aft tt it was PURE FUN. walked t bugis. passed suntec n saw my beloved ahsiao. lol. haha. she didn change at all. (= s cranky stil. visited my baobei angela tan at astroboi. (= she didn put any make up on n was dressed up in astroboi's uniform which makes her s v ah toot. =x lol. she didn even luk lyk she smokes alrite. haha.
HAPPY 3 MONTHS. reali HAPPY. no quarrels AT ALL. ((=

No comments:

Post a Comment