Thursday, October 5, 2006

w550

i've got a phone. a new phone. yay! not new. but, it's stil new t me. COS I DUNO HOW T USE IT LAR. i'm s use t nokia n nw a sony ericson phone? i've been fidering wit e phone f an hr n i'm stil stuck wit it. =( he's gonna teach me. yay! haha.
dad bought new phone. n tt's wad i've been considering t get f myself. =( he got himself K800i. arghh. *jealous jealous. it's e cybershot phone, wit 3.2mp. n e design is nice okays!. light in wt too! arghh. I HOPE TAT HE GETS BORED WITH TAT PHONE N EXCHANGE IT WITH ME SOON!! =p
he is happily singing songs n drinking nw. he haven repli my sms yet, since duno when? =.= bt nvm, enjoying ma. fren opens bottle on bdae, den eat crab n gd stuffs. while i had grilled chicken foldover. =.= nw u noe y ppl hates t compare? cos it wil make ur heart diu. lol.
dere's bball match tml at RP. thinking whether t go since fren is playing. it has been a long tym since i watch a real match lar. i kinda miss e old days now. hee.

okays. gtg n transfer stuffs frm christine's phone. (= nites earthlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment