Friday, June 11, 2010

Toy Story 3

My favourite character is BIG BABY!



Although some may say it looks creepy, and others say it's disturbing, I feel that this big baby needs someone to take care of); I remember having my own girl baby doll when I was younger. Exactly the same life-like baby doll with the soft, cuddly fabric body and vinyl arms, legs and face. CherylKoh and I would always fight for the doll just to "take care" of it. We will feed our yang-wa-wa with her magical bottle. And even bathe her secretly without mummy knowing, squeeze dry her tummy and put her in front of the fan. I think I even created a sleeping area for her after her cradle broke beside me with small blanket towel, and her tiny pillow that comes along with it.

Big baby has similar features to my yang-wa-wa which caught my eye when I first saw it. "With dazzling blue eyes that open and close, this realistic baby encourages nurturing play. Eighteen inches tall, he comes dressed in an adorable yellow onesie with matching bonnet, and has his own magical bottle of milk that disappears while he drinks! A perfect first doll for your special child."

I'm glad I didnt draw on my yang-wa-wa and always bathe it though. :/

Of course, my favourite scene is when Ken and Barbie met! He was totally smitten, while Barbie, smittenly-shy. I think that's the "awwwwwwwwwww...." part for almost every girl who use to play Barbie. :x Oops. LOL. I only had 1 Barbie, and she's still with me on my home desk! :p




Remeber to catch Toy Story 3 Movie starting from 17th June 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment