Monday, June 14, 2010

13062010

There are other photos that I've yet to upload, i know...like tons? Gahh. Aiya, if it's not here, it's in FB ok. :p

So my diet plan failed on Saturday. Cos... cos cos... aiya. I hate menses la. They just make us crave for rubbish food and once you have it, you just cant stop. GAHHHHH.

PC show with super in the afternoon, and thereafter, went to find sis. Erm.... i got alot of things to say, but nvm. We had yuki & yaki which I only remember eating teriyaki dory, sambal dory, teriyaki salmon, salmon sashimi and nuggets. LOL. I can become a cat man. *meowwwww.

I wanted to treat them but dont know how come Miller gave his card. So I just keep quiet lo. :p BLEH. Felt bad after that and I had SERIOUS cravings for chocolate, so i suggested andersons. Fondue was just.........oh-my-godly delectable. I can just scoop the belgian choco and put it in my mouth. :p OK, bee was shocked when he saw me eating fondue. HAHAHAHAHA. I bet i look like a 5 year old kid eating fondue for the first time.

World cup at Miller's place cos Bee watch Argentina too. So I just followed. HAHAHA. I think I fell asleep after 10 mins of kicking. :/

I'm glad I'm still able to do my consecutive frontwalks despite the injured ankle. I have to get it check the last time but my sinseh's shift and my available time just dont click. Gahhhhhh. There's still something wrong inside cos I cant flex))); Did tss with fairul. Ok, my jump is like shit now cos I only reach like just nice. GAHHHH. I wana fly high. I'm still in a state of shock that I actually landed on derricka's shoulders. :D Come on derrick! We can do it. Go go go! I think if my ankle could have tahan ytd, there would be more successful ones. I think my bases improved! Ok, I must ask andra to check if there's anything wrong with me on thurs.

So after 2-3 weeks of not training, I'm glad my basics are still with me. :D I thought they'll be gone. :/
'nuff of cheer.


After training, bee and I went for our date. (; Initial plan was to dine at Canale, but changed to NewYork2. But we couldnt find NewYork2, and were lazy to walk, so we just settled down at The Canteen.


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


1 mushroom soup and calamari rings to share and I had bangers and mash while bee had some chicken with spaghetti. Average rating? Like 6/10? Their frappes were good though, just limited choices.

Walked around town to get the food digested. Didnt really have much appetite. I only managed to finish half my portion when I ate just 2 plain pieces of wholemeal bread in the morning which last me for training. Shop for abit and I got 2 new bras. HAHAHAHAHAH. Ok, too much info. BLEH. I can throw away old ones already.


PS: Bee got his rank today!

No comments:

Post a Comment