Wednesday, June 30, 2010

lonely

I'm all alone in the office right now. Gahhhh. Fortunately its the day. Heh. Even so, its kinda scary cos my office is so bigggggggggggg. One which fits about 27 people excluding the interview rooms, reception and conference room.

I am eating faster now. And that's not a good thing. Cos I realised most of the time, I swallow my food cos I'm tired of chewing them when my teeth and gum are so tight. -.- And that results in my frequent hiccups and bloated tummy. LOL.

Ok, so we didnt get to meet manping on Friday); cos she had OT, and the next day, early morning attend a course. It was still joyable meeting joy. ;p

Saturday was well spent at Sentosa with Legacy. Log onto facebook to see those pictures k. Im lazy to post them all up. But I'll try la huh. ;p I think I'm beginning to like photoshoots. but I dont like it when friends are standing around staring and smiling cos they make me laugh and I cannot give the 'fierce' face. AHAHHAHAHAH. Aiya, but still very fun la.
Wanted to top fly for 2-2-1, but the stupid gary fell before I put my feet on him. -.- LOUSY. Andrina stronger than you. ;p Btoss is so painful. I dont likeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I also dont know why I fall into the water on my back! Tsk. So in the end, after my 2nd try, my back was so red and sore that I dont want to do anymore. ;/ Andrina very zai! Btoss senget alot still can toe-touch. LOL. Besides, it was her first time doing it.
So after Sentosa, we all header to chompchomp for dinner. (; I was super shag, so was bee. So we went back earlier than the rest.

Shyen has been dropping by more often now. This cheeky girl... is becoming more naughty, at the same time cuter with her actions. :/

Sunday was training which I was happy with myself cos I almost forgot about my ankle(;

Was supposed to meet Wendy for dinner on Monday but that girl didnt reply my msgs. In the end, I only found out the day before that she changed her number. -.- Anyhows, met baby at town for...............AYAM PENYET. ;p
I was controlling and resisting myself from spending most of the time while waiting for bee before he reached. :/

The thing is, my area in the room is so untidy that I've told myself to clear them up first before adding in more things, cos there's certainly no place to put them anymore, especially clothes which CHERYLKOHYANLIN always messes up in the wardrobe. Most of ewhich, i dont see her wearing anymore. -.- I hate is when mum irons our clothes (office wear) and after she tries it on and shakes head to them, she throws them in the cardboard. HELLO..., HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THAT YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WEARING THEM?! One more time and I'm sure that I'm taking that cardboard away from you!!!!!!!!!

As you can see/read, my room has not been revamp ever since x567554875647 times that I'd mentioned that I wanted to. Cos I dont see a point to when I spent so much money while the room will be messed up covering all the revamps. TSK. I must come up with a deal. Deal with her on the things that she should/should not do so as to counter to my jie bi zheng. But I dont even see her often now. :/

Ok, back to my dailies. Ytd was gym/training with Blaz. Verdict: I dont like rolled mats cos they caused abrasions easily. ;p I need to strengthen my ankle. Ankle ankle, please get well. I'm not gonna care about you so be strong and stand up for yourself ok. I'm still gonna take care of you; less heels, and that's just about it. I'm still gona do my workouts/exercises/PT as per normal cos my mind will be stronger than you. I'm still gonna run, jump, skip etc etc. I know you always give up on me when doing gym, but I need you to be strong so that i can accomplish allt he things I've planned out to do. Cos with you being so weak, I can only give my self excuse. Ok, stop it michelle. ;p

Gonna meet Aunty Elizabeth today to discuss/update her on my planning. Heh.

Some colleagues are back!

My weekends are currently packed. -.- I dont even know if I'm attending most of it. I have Singapore Flyers tickets which are not collected, and supposedly bringing my family out. Ok, its valid for 3 months so it should be fine.
Juneil's 21st at Aranda, Alvina's 21st at Costa Sands, Jamie's 21st at supper. All the 21st are coming!!! Performances packed till the end of YOG. oh oh oh, and the most important of cos, universal studios date with lovelove. ;p

Super: So we going the weekend before our monthsary or after?
Me: I dont know. Anything lo. Must check first also.
Super: Ok.
Me: But you bringing me right, means you treat the day?
Super: o.O
Me: ;p hahahahhahhhahahahahhahahhaahhahahhah.


now wave your flag now wave your flag now wave your wave...o o o o o o, o o o o o o o o o o. There's a chinese version! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment