Tuesday, June 22, 2010

it's time for africa

World cup is sucha nuisance. Stupid people stepping on our mats, crossing the mats when we're tumbling/stunting, and the most ridiculous...PUTTING THE CHAIR ON OUR MATS. WTF. These uncles seriously are retarded. So next time you park your motor in the carpark, and I happen to have an aching leg, I sit on your bike ok? Or maybe my shoe lace came off and I need to tie them, but my thigh hurts, I just lift my feet up onto your bike so that I can tie my shoelaces..ok uncles? I cant think of any examples for cars though. GRRRRRRRRR. Brainless freaks making us shift.
I'm just angry at ... ARGH. Cant wait for it to end. Because of world cup, our training venue has to change. Yea, I'm just a stubborn cow.

I've no idea why I'm so agitated. Maybe because of those brainless uncles.. especially those putting their chairs on the mats la. -.-

Friday
Super came to TP on fri to study for his test, at the same time wait for me to knock off to head to the airport. Heh. Bryan was in school for project discussion too.
So the 3 of us were on our way to the airport, which the intial plan was to dine there with the LOOF. But they kept changing plans and we were so pissed as we were stucked in the train stations and didnt know where to head to. Fortunately, Bryan suggested to go to his place to wait for them to finally settled on a place. I didnt think it was a fantastic idea as they had decided to head to kovan, but when we reached Bryan's house.. they said they will be going AMK. Like phhhhewwww... We almost travelled half of Singapore in the train if we didnt go to Bryan's place.
That day just... wasnt a good day. Other things made me kinda not really happy too. Grrrr.

Saturday
Super wenta airport to study so I headed to find him after I had my haircut etc. Most of my curls are gone. Heh. Straight hair coming back. It's kinda boring but... oh wells. I had my curls for more than a year. I look younger too? Haha. Gotta built the habit of combing my hair after bath now. :/ I wanted to bang them.. but my hair colour currently has 2 tones. So my fringe will be black, while the rest of them brown. HAHA.
Walked around airport, chit chatted. <3
And later headed to pasir ris for joanne's 21st. Happy is so cute! OMG. Yorkshire terrier miniature. It felt so squash-able yet fragile.

Sunday
Training was.... I hate green beans day. First time doing push up till I couldnt feel my arms and almost not able to bend my elbows after the jumping jacks. LOL. Nevertheless, it feels good mentally to me having aches cos... it means that I've trained. My deltoids and triceps are freaking tight but I'm loving it. :p
Headed to town for dinner at Lucky Plaza. Lucky Plaza ayam penyet is making me love ayam penyet. But I think they couldnt find any chicken to flatten that day and gave us chicks instead. -.- I was totally famished and the size of the chick ): me. Fee was so nice to give me a piece of his more fully grown chick. I only had cookie crisp cereal before training.
Met the rest, and we were off.

Monday
Bedok interchange was so boring that I didnt know where to go. My appt was at 8pm so I thought I could walk around for 1hr+ before heading to the dental. In the end, I reached the dental at 7.15, and luckily the person missed his appointment. Hehe. Yea.. and my gum hurts now..


Papa's day dinner later. Heh. Killed my gym day. Looks like I gotta re-plan my schedule for this week. Oh oh oh, and I got the whole family Singapore Flyer tickets(;


I wanna say something but I cannottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Disappointed yet glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment