Saturday, December 6, 2008

yay?

it's 6.5/10 now. it's still shit i know. but i really did my best),: i like the subject, however somehow, i dont like the theories as it requires much memorising & not understanding! :/ I love the project, but the time allocated is really limited. BOO!

mum, dad, sis & miller are leaving later at 4am. i was very happy to have the house by myself. BUT, saturday which is supposedly my 'free' day is occupied due to the standard chartered marathon - runspiration. anyway, catch blazers on ESPN on 7th Dec onwards((: oh, & there's a short interview too. If it is really out, pardon the sweaty + exhausted me & justin.
Having the house to myself means...i can come back home anytime!!!!!!!! :p yea, like as if i will cos i'll need my bed & PC. PC is the critical one.


i need to run, need to gym. i must start to squeeze out the time. i need a 24hr gym. do i? if there is really one around my estate, i'll have darker eye rings. :/ & instead of exercising to keep fit, i think i'll fall sick.

Things to do:
Supply Chain Term Test Revision,
Standard Chartered preparations - water, bananas, trashbags, papercups, cardboards, markers,
CCOMM job advertisment, resume,
Technopreneurship revision,
Supply Chain Management Project,
Customer Relationship Management Project
. . . . . .

this is what i think i have for now. gotta go pack my bag for tomorrow. i wana go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment