Wednesday, December 17, 2008

hair done

headed to school for proj meeting before going to xiaogu's house to bring the kiddies to explorer kidz in ehub. Had lunch and brought them over to their "palace". While they were playing, xiaogu & i decided to do our hair(: Like finally i trim my hair. :/ Love the service there. Price is affordable too. I'm so gonna go there again besides uncle ben's place.
While doing the treatment, i fell asleep. :/ & guess what, my head was out from the steamer. LOL. But i managed to place it back. Ok, i sound like my head is detatched.
Went back to xiaogu's place cos the laundry person was coming over. After that proceeded to TM cos she wanted to get bedsheets. Had dinner at cafe cartel.
& i saw gary with a....ehem ehemm girl. :p

PS: This weather is causing me to have many mosquitoes' bites.
PPS: I opened the 'strawberry jam bread' & the bread popped out & hit right into my face. :/



- before haircut


- she was so timid. she cried when balls were all over her.

- & shyen got her bangs neat.



- she was trying to get her brother into the picture.



- emo kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment