Tuesday, December 16, 2008

climbing up

I'm sorry for elbow-ing your head. Thanks for spotting me yet getting injured by my unknowingly-hard-and-sharp elbow. I know the blow of the hit an elbow can cause, but never did i expect such deep a wound. But like what weihoe said, dont waste that injury. Instead, make you proud so that it's worth i. I overcome my fear & did my thing(:
But it's not enough. There's hundreds more i need to do, thousands more i need to change, millions more i need to improve and loads more i need to touch up.
However, I'm still very proud of myself cos i overcome it. I apologise to my bases that i failed to control my leg. & thanks larry for not giving up on me.
Excuse my 'temporary brain damage'. I promise it wont be long.

And of course, thanks to ken, weihoe, kelwin & candy. Especially weihoe cos somehow the way you explained things just now get into my head. LOL.
Oh, & behalf of Blazers, thank you graham for today & every other days appearances. :D

Cabbed down to sarah's place in the morning as i was late..in the end, samsam was still sleeping. -.-
1 hour of preparations double -.- & dragging before we set off. Initially planned to swim but the swimming pool was closed. triple -.- First time gymming with them & though i didnt do much cos the machines were to advanced, i enjoyed myself. Cardio and a little free weights. Was so embarassed when i was fiddling with the machines, finding how to adjust them etc.

Back to her house for lunch. Rested and headed to school to meet fiona. Training, dinner, slack, home.



it's strange & i wonder why. Love happens, unexpectedly & the reverse. But how & why did you fall. I didnt feel anything, lest from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment