Tuesday, December 16, 2008

training

shag. but it feels great.
i've a total of 16 'aww-chair'. 6 of them on my arms. LOL.
hungryyyyyy. i'm waiting for my sis to bring home food. But my eyes are alr closing.

oh, & my house just got itself a new 'skin'. Just the living room though. I want a different room colour! Anyone wana volunteer to paint it for me? :p

sis is back. off to makan & prepare tml's meeting. projects just suck, dont they? cant wait to meet xiaogu to bring shyen to play(:
cherylteomanping. imu. come back soon & we'll have a pre-christmas date aye.


cats' faces make great butterflies



& they make nice art pieces too((;


- koi


- making use of its asshole.. :/


- clowns?


- halloween is over




- no, it's too much for a bikini babe. all the other men or male cats will speed off.

*somehow it got me thinking. thinking about...nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment