Friday, December 5, 2008

stop giving me tasks

Hello hello. I did my damn techno online quiz yesterday & i scored 5.5 out of 10. That's the worst test i've ever done in my poly life. I've studied; a little i admit. But i cant seem to remember anything.. is there still something wrong or am i just trying to find excuses? ROAR.

anyway, i've been really bad at reading. Finishing a blogskin usually wont take me more than 8 hours. 8 hours include the editing of pictures etc. But i used up a day to finish the new blazer's blog skin. -.- i just coldnt sleep cos of the late lunch/dinner/supper yesterday...& yea...i havent had a wink. AGAIN.

& then again, guess how long did i take to finish a 1 page technopreneurship report? 2 days, approximately 12 hours. ZOMG.

oh, & i have problems waking up in the morning. i know i've said tt before but it's really really true. :/ i've put my alarm on repeat mode with the snooze at the interval of 3 mins, & no...i'm still not waking up. Even morning calls cant get me up at times. So how do i wake up in the morning? 3/4 of the time, i'm late. 1/4, i'll cab down.

has been really hectic ever since school started. time management in school work, cheer, work and different groups of friends. I hope i can be divided into parts...of course, still living.

very little time, lotsa work, lotsa commitments, lotsa responsibilities. I've also realised i've been a 'loner' this semester, having to rush from town to school, engine school to sports complex to SAA. The only time i'm not alone...is when i'm at work, during lessons, and trainings or meetings/discussions. oh...& sometimes when i reach home seeing my mum & sis still awake. it's not because i am alone, but basically, no time to find others to acc me to places cos time is so tight that i sometimes dont realise that i havent reply texts or pick up calls.

i cant wait for the holidays. i need a break. a movie will be good enough but i cant squeeze out time):

Damn it.
Supply Chain Management Test: 11th Dec 08, 0900-1100
Hospital Appointment: 11th Dec 08, 1130
I've to fly there after my test. i thought i could enjoy):

i wana go out nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment