Sunday, March 2, 2008

update

ok. finally i can log into this damn thing. i tried to log into blogger in the afternoon & it hung my whole comp. -.- was listening to low by flo-rida feat t-pain & it hung. & the song went stupid "she hit the floor the floor the floor the floor.... ".

thanks to all those who are concern for my health. my fever was 39.4 when i reached home. hah. i hope this will recover fast. cos once i fall sick...SHIT. this is the 4th day ardy & i'm still not well. ok. i didnt go to the doc, BUT i've medicine at home. so isnt it the same? LOL. my fever has gone down to normal fever. hopefully this fever will help me lose weight. :p

there's this cat which was stuck on top of the tree the day before yesterday. it meowed continuosly for help; till yesterday. i thought it was my neighbour's cat. because the meowing was so loud. & when i woke up the next morning (yesterday), the meowing continued the same way it was yesterday. poor kitty. wanted to call the spca cos the tree was really very tall. in the end, i guess somebody helped the kitty. this is so cartoon. LOL.

BYE.



-i know i look super unglam. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment