Thursday, March 6, 2008

bases are in risk too

if you are thinking that flyers are the one who are most vulnerable, you're wrong. ok, not totally. they are more at risk because of the height. but when they fall & the impact is on the base, the base would get double of what the flyer was getting.

we were doing our usual routine till we did our single base. huiting was already on both of my hands but wasnt standing upright. her knees were bent & her butt was out - like doing squads. & then "THUMP!", she fell. i was trying to catch her but cy pulled me away. i was not quick enough t move & huiting's chin hit my head. the very next thing i know, i was on the mat holding tightly onto my head on a pool of blood. the actual pain was excruciating but it went actually bearable, just that i was so super shocked to see the amount of blood. everything happened so fast. felicia went to call for help. the rest came and comfort me and then the ambulance came. thank god the paramedics were all so humorous. they entertained me with all sorts of things; mostly huiting's powerful chin.

"Are you sure it's her chin that hit your head? She didnt bite off your any other parts right?"
" her chin made of what? steel ar?"
"are you sure she wasnt hungry so she bite off your head?"
"maybe your head looks like some bao so she wanted to eat you?"
"maybe she has hidden sharp teeth that comes out when she's hungry?"

there were all sorts. i was laughing all the way to cgh. this is my first time lying on a stretcher & being carried everywhere. i could walk. but they didn allow me to): & finally after the consultation then i was able to walk by myself(: my whole family came cos they happen to be eating dinner together. -.- cy called my younger sis & she thought that it was some prank or we were playing 'true or dare'. LOL. she even asked my elder sis "cy say erjie is admitted to the hospital. is it real?" that's when my elder sis called back to asked about my condition. ok, i could still identify familiar faces. it was just one deep cut. not some skull related thingy.

-my first time canot take pic meh. :p

-the closed wound

moral of the story: protect your head when you see a flyer falling on top of you. LOL.

i'm sorry to scare you guys. thank you coach, peiming, frances, felicia, zubair, cy, lynna, huiting for the continual comfort yall gave while waiting for the ambulance's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment