Thursday, October 18, 2007

yi ba yi ba unreneh~

You know what? You make me wana puke. Yes, though it ended, but I hope I can dig out your brain & examine it. I wana know what have you been thinking. Firstly, you were e one who started msn-ing me & sms-ing me. & hey, do u ever rmb tt u asked me t club? All of your requests, no doubt, I rejected. I didn’t sound interested, neither did I sound not interested, cos I thought we were friends. However, I’m wrong. You’re sucha bitch.
Asking me whether I miss u? Asking me whether I still have feelings f u? CRAZY! I’m living in my fairytale-land ever since I met jackleezhongjin. I’m not lying, aint joking. You really need t c a doctor. Cos I seriously think tt you’re outta your mind boy! :/
Why do I voice it out here? Not tt I really care. Why bother to waste such time on u when I can do sth much much more worth it? E.g. wipe my asshole? Tt’s bcos I wan you t noe tt you’re really more than a slut. Just t give you a lil' respect, i'm not quoting your name.

Anyway, will be meeting DINO ltr. I wana ShopEatPlayFlykite(: ! so much t do, yet so lil’ time.
Will be meeting cy, wenmin & hopefully joy at zouk(: . omg, my first time going t a club! No harm trying though I noe I wldn like a club much as compared t pubs. Looking forward-

PS; my butt is still hurting like….-poof!

No comments:

Post a Comment