Saturday, October 27, 2007

i'm dead. i just died. no, i'm not. soon will be. i'm hurt, really hurt. i duno wad t believe, & wad not t. & u dun seem t care. u can just went off t slp when ur gf's is NOT FINE. shld i change those initials? am i stil ur gf? argh. u've left me here, with nothing.
i brought it upon myself, i brought it upon myself, i brought it uopn myself.
it hurts t c u in frustration. it hurts t c u in desperation. it double hurts t hear u using words tt u'd nv used b4. it triple hurts t hear those "wrong" thgs right frm ur mouth. it x4 hurt when u can just go off t slp & leave me talking t my pillow agn. (tis tym i tok t it not e whole night) it x5 hurt when i feel tt u no longer care.
i really wana slp forever & not wake up anymore.

going t sch ltr f cheer uniform measurement.

No comments:

Post a Comment