Wednesday, October 17, 2007

butt-ache

Early in e morning, me & cheryl wenta swim(: ! wad a healthy lifestyle eh. Anyway, it has been a long tym since there was a swim - a family kinda.
CHERYL SWIMS LYK A DOG.

I’m not joking. My first conclusion was tt she swims lyk a tortoise. But come t think of it, & aft much discussion with xiaogu, I think she’s imitating a dog swimming. LOL.her head doesn go into e water, & her hands & legs were paddling e water all e while. Haha. But it’s quite a big improvement f someone who doesn’t swim at all. I’m not saying I’m a good swimmer. I only hav a intermediate certificate. BUT, I can swim in deep pools kae!

After swimming, we had our breakfast at inter. Hawker’s breakfast are @#%$%*$&^(^* but tt’s only when I feel like eating chi food. LOL. Shop f baking stuffs which she helped t bring home(: !

Met DINO at tampines f our advance 15 monthsary lunch! It’s weird, but as long as we spent tym tgt, I’m ardy happy lyk a cow. :D initial plan was t hav jack’s place. But we didn feel lyk having steak. So walked ard in search of a gd & satisfying meal. Finally….FISH&CO! yumyum. E serving was SO BIG, tt even my boyfriend, who usually cld swallow a whale, cldnt finish it! Chatted, walk ard b4 he sent me hm(: !

I LOVE him sending me home<3

Tidied thgs up & started baking my cupcakes(: ! e frosting turned out VERY well but not e muffins. Out of 10, 8 were burnt. BUTTTTTTTTTT, michelle is not gonna give up. She wants t bake a very delicious cake! E frosting tt we baked tasted lyk melted marshmallow!!! I swear!!!!!!!

Wad a long day ytd.

Today was kinda simple. 3 peak periods- darryl cried f almost 45mins without anyone knowing til e last min, I hurt my ucking butt AGAIN, bdae celebration f wenmin, me, cy, cheryl, fel, xiaobai.
Darryl cried bcos of a stupid tv. He wanted t watch tv, his mum allowed f an hr, only aft he took a short nap. Tt was 1.30pm when she said tt. So, he wenta slp, while xiaogu wenta bathe. She happily bath til 2.15pm. & darryl demanded tuition t start at 3.15 cos he cld watch 1 hr tv. Xiaogu disagreed & so, he cried. :/
Did table top with Felicia & Cheryl. &&&&&&, Cheryl kicked my tailbone, which refuse t recover since blading! Argh.
E bdae celebration turns out well. E choco cake was god-damn-yummy! Heh heh.

HAPPY 15 MONTHSARY DEAREST DINOSAUR! <3<3<3

-check out my brows. they r pushed upwards!

-e leftovers




-e frosting cld stick!

-e 1st batch, uncooked.

-2nd, BLACK

-it looks better wit e frosting

-LOL!



last but not least.......GOOD STUFF!


No comments:

Post a Comment