Sunday, August 13, 2006

slept over

went out wit jack, sis, n miller ytd. nono is ytd n today. cos it was frm 6 til...5 in e morning!! but fun lar.

mum woke up frm e wrong side of bed today?? scolding everybody. even e youngest. god. MACHINE GUN operates. saying we cant go out n stuffs. is she afraid tt we'll forget her bdae tml n nt celebrate wit her?? =.= mugged a lil to stop her frm nagging. cos she wun disturb me when i'm mugging. haha.
wenta eastpt wit my sis 1st. wanted to shop for some clothing actuali. but she wanted to do pedicure, so brought her to nail palace. did both pedi n mani. SHIOK. (= miller came n soon aft, jack came too. haha. spotted tis guy in orange. adidas jersey wit jeans, same hairstyle as miller. LOL. n sis CANT differentiate. LOUSY lar. while we were doing, jack n miller were outside chatting. haha. in e end, we finished only at 7.20pm. haha. n they came at ard 6.20?? haha. so, 1 hr of waiting. haha. oops* ate at BK aft tt. my MUSHROOM SWISS. miss it. haha. den went off wit them to watch FIREWORKS!
n guess wad happened? wad i owaes hated. JAM. traffic jam. arghh. jam frm e rout to suntec? i forgot whr la. but i noe we were in e car all along, frm 8.10 til 10.45?? watched e fireworks in e car. )= n dere one stupid building blocking our complete view!!!!! in e end, we can only c those big big ones. sad la. but oso glad tt he was wit me, thru'out. continued our journey...n jams. more jams. even aft we reached little india, stil JAM. arghh.
wenta miller's hse. all nided to PEE. it's so not heathy to kip ur pee k. n it's so v uncomfortable too. lol. jack was walking so awkwardly to his hse. i was luffing my ass out lar. haha. wanted to video it down, but he didn allow. lol. if only i did record, it wld b here ardy. wahaha. so all took turns to e toilet straight aft reaching his hse. n we played MAHJONG. so fun. whahaha. i'm a beginner too. haha. i only noe how to play those in arcade n my com, apart frm all tis, i duno how. so e real game was new to me. but it was fun. i even won 3 tyms!!!




1st game i won.

wahaha. e other 2 pics, i forgot which one is e 2nd, 3rd. tis serve as proofs ok. (= aft e game, miller drove all of us to PS. they watched lake hse, while we watched my super ex-girlfriend. both movies started at 2.10am. lame lar e show. i'll only rate it lyk...2 n a half stars? cos of all e humour added in. if nt, nt even a star can. went off to e carpark to find sis n miller, didn expect them to b dere. tot lake hse wld b longer den ours. they were half aslp. haha. by den, it was ardy 4?? forgotten. only noe i reached hm at 4.40am. n he stayed over. (= smuggled him lar. lol. sis n miller helped wit e smuggling. but not totally a smuggling activity. cos nobody was at e living room. had a v quick bath. lol. so sarced can. so dark. den ran back to my room. haha. n they were discussing abt how jack leave e hse safely. =.= sis wanted to jux tel my dad tt he was here, so we all can slp soundly til...we wana wake up. no nid for all e rush. but in e end, we chose to slp. lol. tired lar. woken up by sis at 10am. he left, safely. haha. younger sis was so shocked when jack walked pass her at e living room. haha. smuggling is fun la. BUT...not very cos i dun lyk tt worrying inside. continued slping aft he left. woke up only at 5.30pm. so nice to slp. whahaha. watched er mo zai shen bian. wanted to watch it lyk frm last yr lar. but nobody lend it to me, until now. n e vcd is not mine, nor my frens. it belongs to my younger sis's fren. stopped vcd-ing at cd 4. shall continue soon. lol. n now, stuck wit e com when i've told myself to study. haha.

sis wana shift my com out to e living room. ))= i dowan.

nijgnohzkcaj.u r e 1st to send me msgs which r so v long. u r e 1st to send me e msg u did today saying abt e taking adv** thgs. u r e only one who send me hm everytym we'll out, without fail.i reali hope i can embark my trust on u. but it's jux a matter of tym. i cant merely say tt i trust u. cos i duno. trust is nt abt saying. but i think, i'm beginning to. so hope u will cherish it, even if u dun cherish it, at least, do not abuse it. when i was in e toilet wit ur phone in my bag, i reali wanted to c wad's inside. who do u usually sms n cor besides me. but aft much thinking, i didn. i noe i shldn invade ur privacy, cos i certainly didn wan u to do e same. if it was me, i rather u ask me, so i guess, u want e same thgs to happen to u. but i jux cant bring myself to ask u anythg. *signs. in my past rls, i've learned tt we tend to hide our feelings. so to avoid u frm hiding wad u think, wad u feel, i tell u my everythg. cos i dowan any misunderstandings. so, i'll hope u will do e same. at least, to let me feel SECURE lyk u owaex wanted. i duno if dere's anythg btw us, but i hope dere isnt any. i'm beginning to fall deeply for u. i'm sori, but i havta say I"M REALI GLAD TT U WERE JEALOUS YTD. whahaha.

so i'll b having a special breakfast tml. =D


♥ mich™ ♥ ˚ sixteenaugusttwozerozerosix˚ eetviobl says:
so do i hav brkfast tml?
♠ JάCķαľ Ĵın ŤħЄ ĐĕviliQϋE ♠ # " If SHE were the air I breathed, I would not exhale for the fear of losing HER." . says:
yes.. but i hope u dun mind my first time
♠ JάCķαľ Ĵın ŤħЄ ĐĕviliQϋE ♠ # " If SHE were the air I breathed, I would not exhale for the fear of losing HER." . says:
its my first time doing sandwish for my loved one =)
♥ mich™ ♥ ˚ sixteenaugusttwozerozerosix˚ eetviobl says:
i'm honoured
♠ JάCķαľ Ĵın ŤħЄ ĐĕviliQϋE ♠ # " If SHE were the air I breathed, I would not exhale for the fear of losing HER." . says:
=)
♠ JάCķαľ Ĵın ŤħЄ ĐĕviliQϋE ♠ # " If SHE were the air I breathed, I would not exhale for the fear of losing HER." . says:
wat sandwitches u wanna eat ?
♠ JάCķαľ Ĵın ŤħЄ ĐĕviliQϋE ♠ # " If SHE were the air I breathed, I would not exhale for the fear of losing HER." . says:
tat mean i will be headin to supermarket tml morning

whahaha. she is SMILING.

No comments:

Post a Comment