Saturday, August 5, 2006

fisherman

i'm SORI. truely m. but it's over ardy. i noe it will make u sad. but i wanted some place to say it all out. anyway. it's over. u've explained urself n i've decided to believe u. so hopefully my decision wil b rite eh.
jux came back frm fisherman. drank. ^ was drunk. ^ told me stuffs. ^, u noe who u r. n i'll owaes b here for u if u nid me k. dun thank me. tis is wad frens r for. (= u can tel me anythg, anywhr, anitym. ((=
dumb CHINMENG, take e teh-oh mug gimme. den weibing continued sayin wan check ic. !!! 1 more yr oni wad. =p den i say i wan change e teh-oh mug, he gimme e cup which restuarant usuali use to put ice-crem sundaes. arghh. awhile ltr, saw a cat. yes! at fisherman! isnt it lyk weird? lol. chinmeng wanted to ude toygun to shoot e cat. hahax. but there was quite alot of ppl. hahax. e toy gun was so fun. lol. i think tis is e 1st tym i played wit a toygun? normally jux a water gun. haha. tok to chinmeng. sorta tok to me abt ctyw. sorta scolded me. haha. u forever one la. forever scold me abt him one. since when i tok to u abt him u nv scold me, hur.
think tt's all for today. wana do wrtoral. presentation on MONDAY. n stupid eng quiz too. oh ya, tis reminds mi tt...my stupid bus fund quiz only scored in mcq. short qns was a killer. )=
thanx for being so understanding, so patient wit me. i'll leave behind everythg n continue to move on. i promise, lyk i said in e sms.

- wad pigs hur. pic taken ardy n we stil duno.

No comments:

Post a Comment