Thursday, August 24, 2006

1 wk

those who reali wana noe if dawn had operations..view her blog. http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com/
quoted by xiaxue:
By now the answer still not obvious meh? So she did (I am presuming from old photos), so what man?It's her face what, you her mother ah? She wanna do anything to it also can.I cannot understand people who talk so much about natural beauty. You know what I think? FUCK NATURAL BEAUTY. Don't brush your teeth lor! Cannot put braces! CANNOT DYE YOUR HAIR!

ppl hav their operations done, den b it la. she had ardy gt fame. yes she gt fame frm her beauty, fake beauty rather. bt i cant deny she is nt pretty. she is gorgeous can. s if u r v v v nt nice luking, r u saying tt operations wil nv cum t mind? nt saying tt she is ugly, but frm her past pics, she was nt tt gorgeous.
surprise y i'm into tis issue? i hav no idea too. lol. mayb cos i've been toking abt operations wit frens. haha. but i will consider operations IF ONLY i hav e MONEY t. nt forgetting t hav e courage t hav it done too. it certainly hurts, n u wil nv noe if e outcome will b wad u expect. mayb in e nx 5 yrs, singapore wil b lyk japan or korea? havin surgical opeartions common huh. n e 1st thg i wana do is my nose. whahaha. i hate my bear nose! lol.

i hav been mugging n mugging n mugging. arghh. it's stressful. bt it's fun. (it havta b otherwise i cant make myself study anym.) so y m i blogging nw? cos i'm distracted by tis square opaque thg facing right in frt of me when i m studying. BUT, im almost done wit all la. left 1 main paper f eng maths, similarly f eng fund. did memorising chapt 1 n 2 (almost all) for bus fund. hope e bus fund details r implanted in my brain la. i wana get A's. i dun care. lol. i wana b at tt wooden director's board. =p

so whr hav i stopped blogging? 16aug huh. those pics wil help me do most tokings. ((= saw e gifts? haha. TELL ME TT U ENVY ME. i think i m crazy.

pics taken wit christine n clare r uproarious. they r tremendously awfully enormously exceedingly extremely hilarous. christine n clare r such jovial humans t me. haha. n guess who took out my phone n start taking them? CLARESTA KHO. haha. christine's n michelle's honey.

went over t his hse on 18. mugged tgt. ((= y did i decide t g t his hse? cos he made porridge f me. SURPRISE eh. HE NOES HOW T COOK. haha. n it's nt just any plain porridge, it's century egg porridge alrite. envy? haha. =D it was a superbly delicious breakfast at his hse. haha. mugged til late, he sent me back hm. (=

monday was CHERYL's BIRTHDAY. ok. i did nt buy my sis anythg. intended t bring her t kbox, cos she had nv been dere b4 unexpectedly, bt i was revising my wrk. wil bring her la, but aft my exams. so we went out t eat our scrumptious dinner without mum cos she was so annoying. e dinner was actuali meant f her n sis bt she claimed tt she didn agree t g wit us. initially, well-planned on monday. den she said her "off-day application" was nt successful, so she asked t postpone it t wed. bt my sis ardy had all her wrk scheduled ardy, so requested f mum t make it on mon. mum SAID ok. i was dere. n i heard it with my own ears. so e annoying thg is tt she said she cldn make it at 4.45pm on MONDAY. she demanded e dinner t change t wed. n more infuriating parts came when she complained t dad. arghh. anyw, we had crabs, fish, yam thgy, kang kong. whahaha. dad suggested t g out t eat. haha. pissed too i supposed. n dere were much leftovers crabs, my dad asked if we wan t pack them f mum t eat:
dad: chi de wan ma? yao bu yao da bao ge mummy?
jie: da bao? den ge mummy zhi dao wo men chu qu chi ar?
dad: zhi dao jiu zhi dao lo. bu yong jing de ma.
jie: papa, ni hen jiu me you ting ge tai le ar?
*i went blur.
me: huh? ting she me ge tai?
jie: ni hen man leh. ting mummy cang ge la.
me: cang she me ge?
*everybody luffs.
jie: ting ta cang "wei she me mei you gen ta yi qi chi" la!
*grins
dad: da bao ge ta chi yi jing hen hao liao. hai yao ting ta cang she me ge.
ok. so my dad actuali said tt. shocked.

tuesday mugged whole day.
wednesday, ytd. met him in e morning t hav our breakfast. had BK. chicken sausage croissant is <3love<3. ((= he had his turkey bacon croissant. cldn finish our hash-browns hence we played a game. played stacko b4? stacking of e wooden blocks? haha. literally, we played hash-brown stacko. e number of hash-browns we dropped wil b wad we gona eat. e game aid us in finishing our food. lol. walked ard at tm b4 we went t met bert n christine at mushroom. mugged til library closed. while walkg along e bridge, i was stil thinkg abt tt dumb exam main test paper, may semester, C1 part (b) qns. lol. amazing how i rmbed e qns hur. i was thinkg how t gt e alpha-angle. figured it out by using cosine rule. rest went hm while we had our late dinner. ate pratas. thumbs-up. mayb cos i was too hungry? a possibility. he sent me hm, continued my revision. cosine rule didn help. )=

im s stucked wit studying. bt it will b over in 4 days. gimme 4 more days n i m free! i wana work. i wana shop. i wana go overseas. e 1st thg i'll do is...call gs n e rest t book them. i miss them. i've nt been out wit them since e bball reunion, or is it e starwberry's day 25th april? c, i cant even rmb. arghh. den, i'll go find wendy at wild wild wet. n fill in e job application form dere. 3rd, i'll work dere if e application goes well. 4th, enjoy myself at e chalet. 5th, luk forward t my payday n mit gs-n-gang/ sarah-n-gang t shop. 6th, mit my juniors? i kinda miss them. )= 7th, OVERSEAS.

marina south on sat. i've no idea whether t g. 2 papers on e following monday. n i'm on diet. stil wan me g dere eat. grrr. but...i miss sarah, angel, sam, ernest, n rest. i've told sarah i'll g, just an hr ago, cos she's pissed. i admit i agreed t f e sake o agreeing. oh god, s wad if cant finish my revision on fri? s i havta do xtras on fri. cos sat i wun b hm early. arghh.

my BIRTHDAY IS COMING. whaha. i luk forward t nx thurs-sentosa. which i m s nt sure if it is stil on. )= n i wonder how m i gonna celebrate tis yr? *signs

No comments:

Post a Comment