Wednesday, August 2, 2006

7 thgssss

clare, u ask mi to do tis tis morning. n i did. (= haha.

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. i lyk being pretty. =p
2. but i'm lazy.
3. i can b v hardwrking. it's true ok.
4. my acting sux. i duno how to act for nuts. even in frt of frens.
5. i luv to shop. for anythg. EVERTHG. (jux bring me to any place n i will scan frm window to window.)
6. i've gt a navl pierce tt my parents DO NT noe.
7. i gt influence EASILY. bt i noe wad to choose wad's gd for me too. (=


7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. insects. ANY. including butterflies.
2. ghost stories.
3. horror movies.
4. e aft effect of ghostly tales. (thinking*)
5. reptiles. ANY!
6. Thunder n lightning! i hate tis most. (but i havta act in frt of ppl tt i'm nt.)= )
7. BALLOON. plx DO NT stand in frnt of me with a balloon!

7 RANDOM THOUGHTS AT THE MOMENT
1. i wana study.
2. can e cls chalet b lyk now?!?
3. who luvs who more?
4. m i bliss or is being single beta?
5. y did kenneth called me to chat?
6. i dowana take sub papers larx.
7. my ez-link no money. no concession. y dad dowan giv? arghhh.

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. idiot
2. huh?
3. rubbish
4. is it?
5. eh
6. dumb
7. shit

7 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1. show stupid faces?
2. i've gt many many dumb faces?
3. i lyk to bite him. =p (he says it's weird)
4. i luv winnie e pooh but i find them bored once i hav them?
5. stil think of him though he's nt impt to me anymore.
6. i wana b wit frenx n him at e same tym, cos both r as impt. but i dun lyk tt kinda feeling?
7. my close fren says my taste for gals r weird bcos it's wayyy toooo high??

jux tok to kenneth. he called saying he was bored. guess he quarrelled wit his gf? so wanted somebody else to tok to, to forget e probs? tt's wad i did last tym too. lol. called somebody else to tok to, who's nt a close fren. hmmm, told him abt my new life, n he was quite shocked. hahax. although we noe each other lyk for so long..bball-ed only, but we nv had a real chat. haha. til today. kip contact k fren. (=
i m stil sick. arghh. i hate it. i dun lyk being sick. y mux i b sick. y m i having stupid dry cough. n tis make me cant cough properly during lecs n tut. cos when i cough everybody wil luk. gRrr. n stupid flu. cnt blow nose cos it's lyk totally unglam. so..i havta bear. kip e coughing to myself by choking myself wit cough drops. n e blowing of nose only til i gt into e toilet! i've been going thru tis for 4days ardy. pls. i pray tt it will end soon. i promise i wil eat health-ly n exercise regularly.
i've been thinking alot tis few days. is it me or???
i hav a terrible terrible nightmare today. i dreamt tt we hav riot in singapore. it was so real can. n i happen to pass by geylang serai with my family. traffic jam. e nx thg i noe, i saw e geylang serai ite field, no more field. dug a hole to kip e corpses. stunned. i luked bhind n saw a malay policeman holding a sword (ok.. comical. i noe), aiming at my sis. so i got hold of another sword frm duno whr n block him frm poking my sis. n he stared at me. he aimed e sword at me. den my sis gt another sword frm duno whr oso den started poking him. but he jux wun die!! i was fed up, use my bear hands to grab his sword bcos he wanted to poke my chest. den my hands were all covered in blooooooodd. SO BLOODY can. den "bbbooomp!" i heard a gun shot. n tt gun shot was loud n clear. n it was REAL too. guess wad? i woke up n e birds start chirping n crowing. e ppl downstairs my block were firing gunshots at BIRDS. CROWS. dumbass. scare mr lyk ass. arghhhh! i tot.............
did manicure jux now. purple. luvit. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment