Sunday, August 6, 2006

fun day

i fuckin hate msn 8. arghh. kip on hanging!!! u wana spoil my com isit. den u, yes u, e create, jux cum here n destroy my com la. asshole.
i'm so pissed nw n tis dumbass kip toking to me in msn! some dumb ppl frm frenster! nudge sumore. arghh. so i was blogging halfway thru, n my com hanged. =.= but tis wil nt stop me frm bloggin tis entry cos i was so darn happy ytd. =) i enjoyed myself v much. =D
wanted to go to parkway wit jack to get our formal wear ytd initially. so wenta bath n stuffs. acc my sis-bdae gal to xiaogu hse as my younger sis wanted us to pass her some thgs. woke shyen up as soon as we reached dere. she's sucha CUTIE. chatted, n soon cheryl left for her concert. borrowed e clothes frm xiaogu. =D waited for sis bf to cum fetch us; me to parkway.
hop onto his car ard 4.30, n he suggested for me n jack to join dem for dinner to celebrate sis bdae. i knew jack was shy!! haha. but called him anyway, asked him to join, rather, demanded? cos there was no way i'm gona reject, cos they make it a pt to ask. it was kinda lyk a mit-my sis n bf-session. haha. so wenta fetch him at his hse. den headed to marina south. i bet he was damn nervous even though they didn qns him anithg. haha.
cos he didn speak. he was sooooooo quiet. for once. lol.
ate alot at ms. jack is so damn goooddd at making bacons. tasted so much exactly lyk e ones at BK. even my sis says so. they started to joke, den miller asked my sis, "who do u think will peel e prawn shells for who to eat?" they stared at us, n i luked at jack wit a smile. haha. soon aft e prawns r cooked, my plate was filled wit ardy-peeled-prawns. =) e stupid oil kip splatting on me. arghh. hurts k. aft e dinner, i think he was feeling more comfortable ardy. haha. c-ing him so quiet, tensed-up was so not rite.

wenta e arcade. n went bowling. haha. was so ps. lol. 57/300 pins. wahaha. but it's quite a gd start for a beginner k, stated by michelle. =p jack kip saying he bu zai, but e 1st game, he even won miller. my 1st 2 bowls were helping them to clean e drain. lol. ya. drain. haha. but i got a strike for e 3rd. =) beginner's luck? continued wit e 2nd game when we heard e fireworks!! tt was whr we were suppose to b. watching e firewrks. arghh. but it's ok. bowling was much fun. =D sis wanted to take pic for me n jack. o'.'o shyy la. i rather do it myself. haha. finished e 2nd game n we wenta play arcade. haha. jack changed 4 bucks, but he got 14bucks back instead haha. HOUSE OF E DEAD 4. =) so fun. but v yucky la. so gross. played e army thgy too. n initial D. haha. mmm..n played street fighter too. =) we're pros. lol. mum called, but didn picked up. den i rmbed tt she wanted miller to fetch her cos she bought alot of stuffs frm her wrkplace for e 7th mth thgy. tot tt it was e end for e day, but, haha, NO. sis called to say she'll b back late n my mum agreed. =D wanted to kiap e winnie e pooh. but it was kinda difficult. sis n miller didn hav e mood too.
ate ice-cream while we brain-stormed whr else to go. i suggested movie n ktv. n so, we went. haha. miller wanted jack to drive, but he claimed he drank jux now. so nt true can. headed to town. bought tix for click at 1.50am n it was lyk 12am only. wenta garlilee at cine. played dai di n had our drinks. =) haha. fun. jack is good hur. i won too, for e last 2 rds. whahaha. n tt's e only rds tt i won. lol.
watched click. it's so god damn NICE. my tears were flowing. FLOWING. nt once, TWICE. it's so good i dun mind paying n watching it agn.
was 3.40 ardy by e tym we finish. tiring. was on e car, sis n miller were asking, or shld i say prompting? ya, prompting me to go his hse. =( but i dowan!! n i did not. haha. n guess wad, they wanted to go to a hotel. sounds so not rite. lol. we were almost on e way to a hotel. =.=?? jux tt mi n my sis didn wana slp at hm la. cos e nx day, which is today, my mum will bang on our door to wake us up to bai ahgong ah ma. in e end, fetched jack hm, n we all went hm. so shaggggg. miller kept making fun of mi in e car when we were fetching dearest hm. oh god, bothers. kip asking jack whether did i sms him to ask him to "pls stay over at my hse."
reached hm, wash up. n recieved his sms. haha. he wanted to stay over at my hse, lol, jux tt we havta bai bai. n wld b kinda troublesome.

got his sms tis morning cos we both doze off smsing, n he thought tt i wld change my mind frm nt going to his hse, to going. haha. lol. u r so WRONG. aft ytd, i.....i've gt alot of thgs to tel u. =)
today was so.....a slacking day for me? edit abit of wrtoral, tv-ed, chat on msn. n e most thg i did today was, hmmm, chat on msn. haha
.

farni la him. up til now, i'm stil mixed up wit ur surname wit ur frn kenneth. kenneth khoo, kenneth chew. n tis is e reason y i kept changing my pics today.
mr. kenneth pls add me @ "im_kenneth@hotmail.com" says:
and pls dun keep seducing me


mr. kenneth pls add me @ "im_kenneth@hotmail.com" says:
put some decent picture

mr. kenneth pls add me @ "im_kenneth@hotmail.com" says:
wait i keep looking at ur msn and pcc

mr. kenneth pls add me @ "im_kenneth@hotmail.com" says:
den how?

mr. kenneth pls add me @ "im_kenneth@hotmail.com" says:
kidding lah

mr. kenneth pls add me @ "im_kenneth@hotmail.com" says:
but wasted sia i nv once succeed to jio u

No comments:

Post a Comment