Sunday, November 14, 2010

Eucerin Blog challenge

Somehow.. something in me was telling me to check my junk mail. And I'm glad I did. Prior notification announcing that I was selected for the Eucerin Blog challenge. Seriously, this comes kinda sudden as I merely was just clicking a few buttons and trying out my luck.
YAY. I'll be receiving my courier this coming week! :D
I'm a happy girl cos I've always wanted to try their products.
I have a combination complex which is somewhat sensitive. I have to use facial products which is almost like water to my skin, at the same time able to remove all oil and dirt. And this is why I only need to get maybe 1 foundation in 2 to 3 years because I dont really use them unless I have performances and/or other special events. FYI, I dont put any foundation on my face except concealer and abit of it on my eye rings so as to blend it out. Heh. And just blusher with a good loose powder. This way, my skin can breathe and wouldnt be easily clogged!
Cant wait and start using my new facial products! Hopefully they fits well so I can continue them! :D

Gonna go to bed soon. Another awesome day awaiting for me to embrace! If only life was this good. Hah.

Right now, my only and main focus is to seek for a job with a HAPPY working environment. Yes, that's all Im asking for.

On a side note, teaching Shyen is like talking to myself. Cos most of the time, she will not be focusing and can be distracted by all sorta of things including her eraser rubbings. -.- I have a feeling that she's gonna turn out like her brother. :/ OH NO! And my mum was SO NOT HELPING as she came to disturb and purposely tell her that her left hand is her right hand when she was already confused. ANGRY. From my vague fainting memory, I could only remember mum teaching me chinese last time and giving me answers for maths homework. HAH. :/ At the age of 6, going 7. Shyen still has difficulties spelling one to ten. Is it normal? No wonder she has tons of tuition.

Ok. See me in the next post! Probly tml or monday! Or both!! :D

Michelle's to do (HIGH IMPORTANCE) : Upload pictures onto photobucket so as to post them up on the blog. Upload pictures from camera and load into FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment