Monday, November 8, 2010

HRU

OMG I'm back! Everything now is just so packed that literally I dont have time AT ALL to update this space. Even if I have time, it's either sleeping/resting/watching tv at home. Of course, most often than not, I'm outta the house. :/

But now that I have my mobile broadband USB, together with a my borrowed lappy from my boss, I can be online everyday (if I want to). Yea.. schedule is so packed that I dont have time for my family. Luckily on Sunday, Cindy was so nice to drive Shyen back to my house. Otherwise, I cant/wont be bringing her to Macs as I promised and to a Cat Champioship!

So back to what I've been doing. October was a great month! You bet! Finally we girls planned something after my birthday! Haha! Another birthday! Chermush's! A surprise at Pan pacific hotel with all her favourite girls + the bfs. :D AND AND AND.. her favourite cheese cake! I've quite a bit of pictires with me. ;p OK. I have TONS of pictures to be uploaded. I need to squeeze in a time to do it! Shall watch lesser tv from now! We chat till dawn and when we all woke up, we still couldnt believe that it was 11.30am already. All the boys wenta sleep while the girls were chatting, so end up..all the bfs started to disturb their gfs. The birthday girl and her bf decided to sleep on the floor too. ;/ Crazy! LOL.

Next was Ziq's birthday! The noisiest chalet that Ive ever been to. I think it's because of the size of the chalet and also the number of people PLUS... they are from TPSU. Anyhow, I still enjoyed my day there chatting and playing and eventually fall asleep with the same girls in the room. And AGAIN..the same couple slept on the floor. -.-

Next time we must take turn ok. LOL. Take turns for the couple to slp on the floor. :p
WE LOVE SLEEPOVERS! :D

And.. then it was Andra's birthday! My boy's! Initially it was a surprise for bee. Knowing that he has been spending most of his birthdays by himself, or rather, he dont celebrate his birthday until he met me, I decided to make this a more meaningful one. Hehe. Since he clicks well with my girls' bfs.. We decided to 'surprise' him by 'bumping' into each other at town before proceeding to high tea. BUT I SPOILT THE WHOLE THING. -.- It was supposedly planned on Sunday as the policemen have a parade on Saturday and I have training on Saturday as well. (Ziq is in HTA too) But on Saturday morning when I woke up for training, I saw a text from Lenny saying that training will be postponed to the next day. I JUST GOT UP AND WAS SO BLUR THAT I ACTUALLY TEXT BEE SAYING "Oh shit. Training changed to tml. But I alr confirmed with Ziq and Cher. How?!" Yea..how goondo can I be? Grrr. But still, everything was well just that it was not so much of a surprise other than the high tea which he didnt expected? The morning surprise was the best! Made him pancakes with number 22! :D He was totally outta bed style when he came out to receive his surprise. HAHA.

Ok. This is a very unstructured post as I just type whatever it on my mind now because my head is hurting and I actually aim to sleep at 10pm, but the time has already past. So...BYE! I'll come back with a logical post with many many visuals! :D

And I cant wait for the next meet up on coming Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment