Tuesday, April 13, 2010

tightening sucks

Friday
Bee booked out early! And he'd got koi waiting downstairs my office for me :D Grass jelly ran out, so there were mini pearls. It wasn’t as good as the grass jelly though. But I still love it. Half a cup of pearls, like seriously? Chewing non stop at every mouthful of my milk tea.
So many plans, cant decide on which one to go with. So many places we said that we want to dine at, so many activities we have in mind. Of course, many good movies coming up to.
Headed to town for botak jones((: Thumbs up on the burger. I had the botak burger while he finally chose some thai one. And botak means… just the patty with vege n bread. No sauce and it still taste good. Of course, I could have add on, but I was doubting if I could even finish the side dishes. Bee finished some of my leftovers.
Window shopping before catching the Datenight. 4 nachos out of 5? It was funny, but not funny like Little soldier big soldier. The storyline was kinda fresh though.


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Saturday
We have already decided on fishing and maybe a little shopping trip to get my new shoes. But I woke up having bad cramps and cold. :/ Rested some more since we were home pretty late the previous night, and Bee appeared under my block so soon that I haven’t got to bathe. He came up to play with Shyen while I prepared. And later after Shyen and Cheryl went out to cycle, bee was on my PC watching videos. We end up watching NCA/NDA videos, goosebumpings here and there me lar, and identifying the elements in some of the new btosses. Why cant I have a little of their tumblings? GAHHH.
We finally left home at 3.30, and decided to head straight to town. Couldn’t find my shoes… )): I’ve already set my eyes on this pair. I’m so gonna get you! ROAR! He wanted to get satio, but it was out of stock. Pffft. Everything wasn’t as smooth as we thought it would be.
Not everything was bad. Heh. Actually, the main reason why we headed to town was because of bee’s tshirt. LOL. You’ll see him wearing it often from now. Heh. Yeap, and that’s the most important thing. I presume that if the shirt was no longer there, it’ll ruin our day. LOL.
Went to the airport to meet sisters, jiefu and shyen. Bee was busy playing catching with Shyen whole night la.. while we were walking around to find a good place to settle down. Dinner at lerk thai. Not fantastic but it was kinda good? I love the green curry though. Shyen ate everything that night. LOL. Her pinaeapple rice was good I guess. Heh. It’s so rare to even see her eating faster than the rest of us. Gahhh.
So jiefu came up with a game – to guess the total bill. I estimated the bill to be $170. And the range was between 130- 160? The one with the furthest figure will treat dessert at swensens. They were all laughing at me as my guess was the highest. But when the bill came, I WAS RIGHT. THEY DIDN’T SAY IT WAS AFTER DISCOUNT! AND NONE OF US KNEW THAT THERE DISCOUNT TO WHATEVER CREDIT CARD HE USED. NO FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I lost, and all of us had earthquake after that. Jiefu, shyen and jie still could fill their tummy with fries. I was bloated already lo. :/
Dead beat; and my flu just wasn’t helping much.

PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday
Mood: -.-
Woke up with headaches and bad flu. I don’t have a habit of having medication when I’m sick. Usually, I just sleep it off. Unless necessary. My body wanted more rest, but my mind keep asking me to wake up for training. And luckily I did. Otherwise I would have been late for training.
I was 5 mins late though. :/
Bee surprised me with koi bubble tea again, this time round, with grass jelly. :D And then he surprised me again in the toilet. HEHEHE.
I was embarrassed yet happy. LOL.

Photobucket

I wanna just stay home and spam videos. Everything seems so WOW to me right now. Oh, and I almost forget to mention that, I LOVE KAREN’S Y-OUT. Ok, this came kinda random. Heh.

And and and, Carissa is leaving like end of next week. Making me wanna leave too. But no money no money! ))): I foresee my workload piling. Less RC, PS. Lol.

I WANT ACCEPTANCE LETTER FROM NTU PLEASEEEEE. :/

Oh, and i just did my tightening yesterday. It's killing me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment