Friday, April 23, 2010

tgif

A rather fast week for me. So I didnt go to work on Monday, and then went work on Tuesday, stayed at home on Wednesday as well, and went back on Thursday.. of cos today. What makes me come to work now is the $money$ that I need. Seriously, there's no motivation nor drive. Its not something that I want to do, nor there's any individual goals.

Singtel shoots were kinda fun, yet very tiring. I finally realised what the weights are for. Weights.. to control the bigass cameras. And seeing how the director and videographer work together was kinda not like what I imagined. So other than that, its purely psych-ing ourselves up at 10pm-4am on a weekday. WEEKDAY; i came after work. The weekend one was not so bad. Just that most of us tripped over the steps. LOL.

Just an update, some of the legacy members have been selected to do the singtel commercial shoot. Look out for us alright. Heh.

Friday 17042010
And because of some annoyingly noisy people, bee was punished and had to book out late. They even had to write 500 lines. -.- I went all over tampines to find my shoes, but my attempt failed as they didnt have my size. Went down to town as we were having our usual late night movie date, and found my shoes at the most ulu place! Ok, not ulu.. but never thought I'll find it at Lucky Plaza RSH. Heh.
Tamp RSH even called me and said that they didnt have my size in any of their outlets anymore. -.- WTH? Apparently, they took down my number before I left and said that they will call other outlets to ask for my size.
There were like a range of sizes la. 7.5 were kinda tight, 8 were like just reaching my toes. So I took 8.5. My feet look bigger than usual with those shoes. Heh. Bee came soon after and he got 2 slippers from RSH too.
Finally decided on Billy Bombers for dinner. Yea, like finally cos there werent any place to dine. Everywhere was closing except cine. Kickass after that.

Photobucket

Saturday 17042010
I wanted to be good, so I stayed at home cleaning up. Like rare huh? Yea.. cos it's a weekend and it's supposed to be bee's. Shyen was at my house too, but mum was taking care of her. Not really cos mum was running in and out of the house buying stuffs for sao mu the next day.
Bee came over to watch 1st NCC which I recorded, and waited for me to tidy up before going for dinner.
I was finally done around 4. Wanted to bring shyen along but thinking that we all gotta wake up super early tml, I think she needed her nap, otherwise she will have nightmares again. -.- Her nightmares wake everybody up. EVERYBODY in the house. Even my dad.
Headed to Parkway, walked around abit, ate at Toby's and went home. Early night which I needed cos there's still abit of cleaning up to do.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sunday 18042010
Sao mu in the early morning. Wenta Clare Quay to have lunch with my family. And went off to town to meet bee as he wanted to have his brunch.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

- Xinyi passed me some cupcakessssssss! :D


PS: We still havent go fishing. :/


Photobucket

- My favorite breakfast


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
- charcoal black pineapple tart with stardust. I refused to take 1 until the gold dust curiousity strikes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment