Tuesday, April 27, 2010

>;`(

Things just always dont go as well as you thought it will always be. I have no qualms about how much we understand each other, until yesterday. Is it really the wrong choice of words or is it exactly how you felt?

I'm thwarted, yet aggravated and bothered. Of course, tear-jerking. But these few words cant exactly describe how i'm feeling. I was f-ing pissed off at the phonecalls. And to think of it just makes me angry.

No, there isnt any uncertainties on how much affection we have for each other. But is it changing?

Have all this become a habit? Just brushing things off and using the love that we have to cover those problems up?

It's been happening one too many times for the past 2 weeks, that I really cant take it anymore. I have to ask questions which I half-heartedly wants to know the answers, and this is the best place.

I dont know how long will I need to simmer down. Nevertheless, like I said, I appreciate your efforts in coming down just for a hug and then maybe face punishments later. Just so you know, it didnt make me feel any better. Yet again, its me who cause you to have those punishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment