Friday, April 30, 2010

I cant smile

I dread so much to come to work in the morning. Only reached home at 12ish yesterday. Though i took plenty of my time preparing, I still reached at 9. Lol. Like the usual time I reach cos toady, the bus was nice to me. :D

Singtel at Resort World was superb. I so wana post the pictures but I'm lazy. :p I havent had such good buffet like for the longest time.
But there were so many annoying people. ARGH. Stupid smelly ppl, with the thickest skin on earth, thought that we're an exhibit? Go home and wash your armpits la!
Cant wait to go there again! Oh, and I want that VS thing): Needs verses wants. And that got me walking out of VS empty handed.
And I tried reese for the first time. The humongous hershey mascot was giving hershey kisses and reese peanut butter cups. I only took half a bite of reese, and I'm so gonna get it... the small packs. Eat like 1 per month to ease the monthly cravings. :p ok, thinking of the price.. maybe not. $15 for the small thing. I rather eat strawberries. $3 when its on sale. HAHAH.

I want that teh tarik ice cream i saw on okto. :/

I cant smile now cos of the cut. Yea.. I cut my lips like again. Damn braces. It's right smack at the center. Lips stretch when you smile, so it'll open up my cut. GAHHHH!

I'm physically and mentally tired. I wana go home and rest, at the same time, go out shopping, or gym too. I cant decide. :/ And I've submitted my attendance to shane for classes later. Gahhhhhh. How how how?

Cant you find the own you? Stop following me. I dont like it when people say that we're the same. Cos we are NOT. Me, you, born in different countries, with totally different features, different built, everything just different. I appreciate much when you are there for me, but NOT when you do things to be similar to me. Cos it's disgust me. Your name, your actions, the way you talk, whatever man. OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment