Saturday, January 26, 2008

vexed

too many thgs on mind. too many thgs t do.
now it's e revealing of some saddening news t some ppl. ROAR.
& it's another responsibility.
i choose t tell her myself bcos i guess i'm e only one who can really tok t her since we're kinda close.
i hope she listens & stil will b able t support us in whatever we do.
you might nv know when thgs changes.
it feels somehow good scolded by some ppl. & tis ppl r those who r closest t me. thanks sarah tok. u made me teared & it's bcos nobody reali dared t put all this words on me, except u. i may look strong, but i'm weak inside. & u noe it. i may look happy, but i'm depressing inside. & u noe it v well too. best of it all, u noe tt i've been lying t myself. at e same time, thanks samantha & angel f always being there, preparing t hear my grumbles. 1 who wakes me up with just a click, e other 2 who sits there & listen.
there r some thgs i've yet t face, i mean not prepared t face. & i noe somehow i have t. but i guess not now. not now when i'm so stressed up. not now when there's so many thgs ard. not now when everythg is not going my way.
irony of it all, i like this kinda feeling. cos it helps me put some thgs aside. some thgs which will make me feel like shit, feel like dirt, feel worthless.
hm told me sth at 1.18am this morning which shock me. :x
there's alot more thgs i wana pened down, but christine is waiting f me((:
meeting kiwi, bryan & kiwi's bro ltr.
& den sarah & samantha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE TAN + 0 !!
loves all.

No comments:

Post a Comment