Thursday, January 31, 2008

spoiled router

my router is spoiled my router is spoiled my router is spoiled! ROAR. so i can only use internet in sch. gahhhh!
m now in e cyber centre waiting f nadiah t send me orgcom s i can do.......
proj submission is shit. i've got no time t reali concentrate & doing them. argh! i'll b s drained out when i reach hm; & only wana rest on e sofa or my bed.

Procoi 290108
Orgcom 310108
MIO 010108
MGTSYSA 040108
MODSIM 110108

anyway, jie & miller got me some doc frm dhl. haha. this will be able t help a lil f my mgtsysa proj.
oh, & u noe wad u noe wad? i can do single base (with assistance). heh heh. it's another motivation((: !
met wendy ytd aft training. it's been 1 yr since we last met, but we're stil as sticky as glue. :/ cant wait t meet her t shop aft all my proj submissions!! hee.
i wana eat sushi): ! joy wenta hav sushi buffet without me. ROAR! i wana change my whole wardrobe!! shopping shopping shopping! i wana roller blade! i wana tan b4 cny! i wana finish our routine by this week!! i wana get a new router? err....nono. guess i'll drop tt idea til aft exams. my PC always spare a thought f me by making itself sick during my exam period. GAH.

do it like you do it to me-

No comments:

Post a Comment